Not an hotel for older folk, you shower in bath with no handrails. Toiletries are not replenished no matter how long you stay. There are few staff about the palce and the building is not so comfortable, wi-fi only at the front door. Pool outside unheated and cold in winter. Having said all that the setting is really lovely pity the hotel does not match up.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The building of this Parador expresses in its architectural forms the mysteries and enigmas in this Canary island and invites the guest to enjoy themselves in this paradisiacal setting and to contemplate, from its common rooms, unsurpasable views of the ocean and of the island of Tenerife in the background with the Teide peak. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Parador de la Gomera reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parador De La Gomera Hotel
- Parador De La Gomera San Sebastian De La Gomera, Spain