“Friendly cosy pub”

Finnegans Irish Bar
Ranked #33 of 95 Nightlife in Fuerteventura
Reviewed December 1, 2012

This bar has a good atmosphere, the beers are well kept and the shorts portions large. Good entertainment at night as well. And the staff are very friendly.

7  Thank Harvey H

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Strongly recommend this bar, great staff and the best pint of Guinness in town. Good live music sessions at night and nice and chilled/relaxed during the day

6  Thank OMalley_Cork
Reviewed November 12, 2012

My wife and I have recently returned from a trip to Corralejo in Fuerteventura. As a Guinness drinker, it's almost a pre-requisite for any holiday destination to have an Irish bar in town so that my insatiable appetite for the black stuff can be kept happy.

Although we were aware of it, we found Finnegan's almost by accident having been to a couple of other Irish pubs in town. The turning for it is on the main drag, Calle Acorazado Espana, just opposite the Corralejo Beach hotel.

The best bar in town by a long way at any time of day. They (try to) open at 11:30am and stay open till late, my guess is beyond 2am!! The staff are exceptionally friendly and will while away the time as only the Irish know how - with a good old fashioned chat! And thumbs up for the Guinno boys!

Look forward to visiting you again soon.

8  Thank Hammers_Man
Reviewed October 29, 2012

Hi all at Finnegans, see my previous review for details but just to say we'll be over again Saturday, can't wait to get back to Finnegans where we always have a great welcome. Hope to see the quiz regulars again this year and I hope we do a bit better than last year. Great atmosphere and service, really friendly and warm.
cheers

4  Thank dumper1
Reviewed October 12, 2012

I like to start by saying hello to Dave and mick the two best barmen ever. I am just home from two weeks in fuerteventura and spent almost every night in finneganspub. Finneganspub has all the charms of an Irish pub and Dave and mick have entertainment on most night . Fuerteventura is not worth visiting unless you hit finneganspub so be warned

2  Thank Tony C