Good food quality but very small portions. We had as starter tuna tartar with guacamole (very tasteful) And porc carpaccio (nothing special. Boring, no flavor). Cochinillo as main dish: very tasteful but VERY SMALL portion. You need to have dessert to have the feeling you had dinner. Dessert ok. The service was good. The waiter very helpful, explaining very well the dishes and even recommending as per our request. Nice atmosphere. Be sure you get a table outside, in front of the swimming pool. The Wine we had from Menorca was not as expected.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Rural Morvedra Nou, located in the Menorcan town Ciutadella on the way to Macarella beach, it's a previous large 1650's cottage converted into a four star rural hotel, with rural features and countryside ambience kept for those who like to enjoy the peace and tranquility of the open countryside. The hotel enjoys pleasant country views in the foreground and sea views in the background and is ideal for those who value tranquility und unspoiled countryside. It has a free parking in the same hotel, bar, restaurant, large garden with swimming pool and and our excellent staff ready to help make your stay a pleasant one, able to provide information about car and bicycle hire, horse-riding excursions, walking, scuba-diving, paintball and any other activities you wish to pursue. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rural Hotel Morvedra Nou reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rural Morvedra Nou Ciudadela
- Rural Hotel Morvedra Nou Spain/Minorca