This is a lovely hotel, it does take 50 mins to get there. Very clean hotel. Rooms were excellent, full kitchen including microwave, hob, kettle, toaster and fridge. Separate bedroom to sitting area, both had TVs. We asked to change rooms as there was no bath and we have a 2 yr old. Decent hair dryer good size bathroom. This was done with no problems. Food was very good lots of choice for everyone. Buffet style and they do show cook so you now it's fresh. Hotel has a supermarket behind and a short walk to the beach. Pool area was fine, childrens play area suited older children. Very nice hotel all round staff were very good. Only one fault if you could find something to moan about , is the paths around the garden are very uneven.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern Apart-Hotel situated in an exclusive and privileged area of the “Paseo Marítimo” of Marbella. In front of the Sea, between the sports and fishing harbours, only five minutes walking distance to the old town and 5 Km. away from Puerto Banús. The Princesa Playa offers 100 rooms apartment studios fully equiped wih the most modern facilites for your comfort. 24 hours hall-reception, meeting room, reading lounge, cafeteria, terrace-bar and outside swimming pool, heated during the winter. Totally refurbished in year 2006. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Apartamentos Princesa Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Apartamentos Princesa Playa Ciudadela
- Apartamentos Princesa Playa Hotel
- Princesa Playa
- Hotel Apartamentos Princesa Playa Spain/Minorca