We have just returned from a lovely peacefull stay at this hotel. I do not understand why so many people have given it a poor review - I think that they did not do their research about menorca or the resort and have blamed the hotel for it not being what they wanted. It is at the edge of the resort and you do need to be able to walk ( or hire a car!) and in October lots of facilities are closing down. However it is very clean, the apartments are very spacious and there are enough kitchen facilites for light meals. We went half board and there was lots of choice and plenty of food.
I would agree that the beds are hard, as are the sunbeds - buy a lilo if this is a major problem for you.
The only real problem is the organisation of the dinning room - one long counter meant that you had to que up once for starters, then join the same line again and walk past the starters for a main meal, then again for sweets - it should have been possible to separate the counters and stop this. All the other problems at this hotel have been resolved - so they are obviously listening and could put this right for next season. I think this was designed as a self catering complex so having so many people as half board or all inclusive has caused problems. However food good even if eating it was a bit like being in a works canteen.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The fantastic Aparthotel Menorca Sea Club is located on the coast of Ciutadella, from where you can enjoy one of the best sunsets of Menorca. Located near the beach of Cala en Forcat and 10 minutes drive from the historic city center. The complex's apartments have a terrace, a fully equipped kitchen and a seating area with satellite TV. Most apartments are oriented with sea views and all have air conditioning. The Menorca Sea Club has 2 swimming pools for adults and one for children integrated into a large solarium. To enjoy sport has disponible 1 tennis court, one beach volleyball court and shooting gallery. It also has playground and children's club and a full entertainment program with live shows. Private parking - no guarded - , a 24-hour reception, laundry services with charge. In the Sea Club you can enjoy a lounge bar and pool bar and a large restaurant buffet for breakfast, lunch and dinner. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your HYB Sea Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotasa Sea Club Hotel Ciudadella
- Menorca Sea Hotel
- Menorca Sea Ciudadela
- Menorca Sea Club Apartments
- HYB Sea Club Spain/Minorca