All reviews plenty of hot water ground floor stayed here joaquin microwave cala bath accommodation balcony menorca pool holiday
Selected filters
Reviewed April 7, 2018 via mobile

We had a lovely week at the apartments. Perfect location and the Joaquin was very helpful and friendly.
No complaints!
Rooms were nice and clean and well equipped. Supermarket just a minute away and a couple of minutes to beach.
Buses run regularly into the city.

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank nik1971
Fiesta-Park, Propietario at Fiesta Park Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2018

I´m very happy you have enjoyed your holidays and that I could help you also .

Kind regards

Reviewed October 22, 2017

We(family of 4, two teenage boys) stayed at Fiesta Park for 4 nights in July. The apartment had everything we needed for this stay. It was clean, safe and in a great location.

Joachim was friendly and efficient and organised taxis etc. The same can be said for the other staff.

The big advantage of Fiesta Park is the lovely pool area. Even though it was school holidays, it was never busy. As others did we did wander out to beaches in the day and returned to the pool early evening. There was then a love,y mix of children and nationalities.

Would not hesitate to return.

Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Fiesta-Park, Propietario at Fiesta Park Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2017

I´m really happy you have enjoyed your holidays at Fiesta-Park.
All the staff we try to help people on holidays in everything that we can, what to visit, where to go or eat.....

Kind regards,

Joaquin

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at the fiesta park apartments with my adult son for one week in May,we came for sun and relaxation,I was a tad dubious as to what we would find when arriving as the price was SO cheap... I needn't have worried. Everything was perfect!
We stayed in a ground floor apt (no 23) which was just wonderful. Comfortable,spotless,well equipped,good shower,plenty of space and a huge terrace.
Joaquin was just amazing,lovely guy and entirely efficient. We had no hot water one day and within minutes (not exaggerating!) he was there fitting a new boiler!
Also Within minutes of our arrival I was text the wifi password.
We were given a map of the island,restaurant recommendations,tourist spots,beaches and travel info.
We were given a kettle (British love a kettle!) and an umbrella for shade if going to the beach.
The complex is SO quiet, mostly just myself and my son around the pool.
The area is very child focused but it didn't bother us, we came to chill out and enjoy meals and that's exactly what we done! Some lovely restaurants in cala n forcat.
We got the bus into cuitadella most evenings. Bus stop just outside apartments and was less than €4 for us both.
Taxi service very good also and not pricey.
We will definitely be back to fiesta park.
Thanks for great stay Joaquin!

Date of stay: May 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank nik1971
Fiesta-Park, Propietario at Fiesta Park Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2017

I´m really happy you have enjoyed your holidays , we try always to do all possible for people come on holidays to enjoy Menorca and the apartments.

Kind regards.

Reviewed October 1, 2016

we stayed at the fiesta apts sept 16 for 9 days lovely little complex just 24 apts nice rooms nice gardens and pool area the staff are very helpful and friendly would reccomend staying here.only a 5 minute walk to resort centre 2 mins round corner are beautiful sunsets

Room tip: apts in block of 4 get sun nearly all day
Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Fiesta-Park, Propietario at Fiesta Park Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2016

I´m really happy you have enjoyed your holidays in the apartments. All the staff and myself we try to help in all that we can to the people that come on holidays .

Regards.

Reviewed September 7, 2016

Hi there. It's September 7th and we've just returned from a wonderful week in Los Delfines, staying in Apartamentos Fiesta Park. The place is very well kept and spotlessly clean and bright. The location is excellent as it is just a 1 minute walk down about 20 steps onto the little beach and the swimming platforms. The local bus stop is at the corner of the property if you'd like to visit Ciutadella or anywhere on the island, and the restaurants and bars are a short walk away.
Joaquin and his team really look after the place and I thoroughly recommend the Fiesta Park.
Well done Joaquin!

Date of stay: September 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank sevenmadcats
Fiesta-Park, Propietario at Fiesta Park Apartments, responded to this reviewResponded September 8, 2016

I´m really happy you have enjoyed your holidays at the apartments.

We work all the time to help in all that we can for the holidays of the people that are coming .
Thank you of all the Fiesta-Park team !!!