“Breathe taking!”

Ranked #166 of 202 Restaurants in Ciutadella
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Our 4 year old son adores lighthouses, so it was an instant winner! It is the most stunning lighthouse (even the toilets are pretty), in a superb location. The atmosphere was electric and although the service was laid back, for a gorgeous evening over looking a beautiful moon lit sea with a gentle breeze and a drink, it's fantastic! Would love to go back.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I have been to this restaurant twice, first in 2011 for dinner and second in 2012 for lunch. It is in a great setting and the food is good but more expensive than some places.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Prices are way too high, and food was not of high quality. For example: The fish was swimming in oil.
View is nice.

1  Thank BricknerB
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I had lunch there and it was all delicious and fresh but too expensive. You really pay for the location. I went back for a cocktail at sunset (beautiful view!!) and it as also expensive and the chill out area not well conditioned. Service can improve, specially given the price.

Reviewed August 2, 2011

Although the view was magnificient and the lighthouse is an impressive building, it did not make up for the shabby service(we were waiting a long time to be served), the expense and mediocrity of the food- we had to pay 4,50 for each orange juice- a real rip-off in my book. I also thought the sign prohibiting people to just come and look and thereby obliging people to buy something from their exorbitantly priced menu was very petty. Needless to say we did not tip. The restaurant typified all that is wrong with Minorca in summer: greedy restaurant managers out to rip off foreigners, poor service and bad food. I don´t know where I will go on my next visit to Menorca, but I know where I won´t go: Restaurant Es Far d´Artrutx!

5  Thank twakely