“One of the best steaks...”
Review of Rodeo Grill

Rodeo Grill
Ranked #450 of 2,281 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Cuisines: Spanish
Good for: Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I was recommended by friends to visit the Rodeo Grill restaurant while staying in Palma and I'm really excited. I had one of the best steaks ever at the Rodeo Grill. I asked the waiter what she recommended and as I said I'm a "meaty man" she recommended the speciality of the day. Together with a bottle of Ugay my evening was complete.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

No menu in English. Waitress's dressed immaculate but rude and not a smile in sight. No children's menu and children charged same as adult prices even when asked for a small portion. Steak was disgusting, ordered the rib eye, could barely cut it, was chewy and completely over seasoned, all i could taste was salt. Pepper sauce was like a carbonara sauce. Last night of holiday so very disappointed and with so many friendly and fabulous places to eat in Palma i am sorry i gave them my money and chose this one! Only went due to the reviews on here. All i can say is the people reviewing can't eat out much for decent food!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

We are Scottish and my son has a boat in Palma Harbour he had heard great reviews about the steaks at Rodeo Grill. We went on Monday night 22/10/12, 4 adults and 2 children aged 6 and 9 years. We were shown to a table and given the menus which were in Spanish, we do speak a little Spanish but were unable to translate the entire menu. My son asked a waitress (who has yet to smile) politely if they had an English version and was told NO............... one word, she was very rude. He then asked if there was a waiter who spoke English. A waiter duly appeared and told us which steaks were which but he was very curt and also in need of a smile and some manners to say the least. We ordered 3 starters to share which to be fair were very nice and were all given a free sausage from a skewer and they were delicious. We asked if we could have small portions for the children and ordered a small fillet steak for the 9 year old and a hamburger for the 6 year old. For the adults we had 3 ribeye steaks and 1 fillet. The fillet steak was ordered medium and when it arrived it was rare. My daughter in law asked if it could be cooked more much to the waiters disgust!! When it came back it was still rare and she could not eat it. Our ribeyes were cooked perfectly but the meat was so tough we could not eat them. The steaks came with chips only no vegetables, salad, garnish nothing we were very disappointed. No one asked if our meals were okay and no one asked why we hadn't eaten our steaks when they cleared the plates. At this stage we just wanted to leave and asked for the bill we noticed they charged the same price for the 9 year olds fillet as the adult 21 euros and 14 euros for the 6 year olds hamburger which was also the adult price.
We were so disappointed we left without ordering sweets, coffees etc. The restaurant is beautiful but the service and steaks were such a let down. We are used to eating at the Champany restaurant near Linlithgow in Scotland their steaks are fabulous but the Rodeo Grill was awful. We did not leave a tip as they did not deserve to be tipped, service without a smile from any of the staff...............never again!!

Reviewed September 23, 2012

We read reviews on this web site with reference to Rodeo Grill. Well we certainly were not disappointed. Well we arrived it was a fridaynevening at 21 30 we walked in they seat you upstairs to begin with when that is full they use downstairs. That was fine we were shown to our table, very swiftly the waitress brought us some warm bread what appeared to be a homemade sausage (beautiful) and some olives. They waiter/waitress's were extremely well presented very professional in the way they took the order and served your meal. I only have one critisisom their is not one member of the waiting team who speak any English at all so it made it very difficult to discuss the different king of steaks that they had on offer. Having said that we would recommend te restaurant to anyone we will definately visit again. I had a fillet steak I like my steak rare absolutely pink. Not many restaurants manage to cook it to my liking, generally it comes to over cooked for me. My partner had a dessert of which came with ice cream I had a little taste is was positively te nicest ice cream I have ever tasted. To sum up fantastic ambiance excellent food very professional waiting team and I was quite superised when the bill came it was possible 15/20 Euro's a couple less than I expected and very sensibly priced wines whicnis good to see these days.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

If you want to eat something good with ok prices, choose this restaurant. It's the best meat in town and a pepper steak costs 20€, for example. You cannot believe how good it is until you taste it - absolutely fantastic. Also a very local place, they have menus only in Spanish so you should ask the waiter to translate.

Strongly recommended!