“Best ice cream on the planet!”
Review of Rivareno

Rivareno
Order Online
Description: The real Italian ice-cream
Description: The real Italian ice-cream
Reviewed June 11, 2019

I LOVE ice cream and when I travel the first thing I do is look for the best rated Gelateria’s. Oh my... Rivareno makes the best gelato I’ve ever tasted. I visited Palme for 2 days and ended up going four times during my short stay. Each time I had a regular cone with two flavours and each one I tried was heavenly! Next time I move house I think I’ll buy a place next to a Rivareno

Reviewed June 11, 2019

I’ve been to Italy but this Italian owned gelato has the best gelato I’ve ever had in my life ! I had the cremation rivareno which consists of white chocolate etc I had to go back a few times .

Reviewed June 1, 2019 via mobile

Quick, tasty and great for both children and adults! Perfect for a quick stop while exploring the city!

Reviewed May 12, 2019 via mobile

My mother and her 2 sisters suggested we visit Riverano, so all 5 of us dropped in and sampled some ice cream before selecting. I’ve a big sweet tooth and have tried ice cream all across Italy so perhaps I’m suitably qualified to say this; but Rivareno is excellent. I went for the tiramisu and pistachio. It was superb. A small cone with 2 scoops was €3. Considering the quality i though it was cheap!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 10, 2019

Five for flavor. Two for service. The girls at the counter tonight could not have been less happy to be serving. Gelato is the best on the island and the surroundings are beautiful. Enjoy.

Date of visit: May 2019