“Delicious ice cream, fantastic service”
Review of Rivareno

Rivareno
Order Online
Description: The real Italian ice-cream
Description: The real Italian ice-cream
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

If you are looking for delicious ice cream served by very nice people, this is the right place! Very high quality of ice cream and service! Congratulations! I followed staff recommendation on flavors: caramel and pistacchio. Very good! My family had other combinatiins, all very, very tasty!

1  Thank Przemek-Dr

Reviewed April 24, 2019

I'd been here before with my friends last October and this time brought my husband, but I'd forgotten just how amazing their ice cream is!! They have a specials menu as well as the fabulous "normal" selection and if you just cant make up your mind, you can taste. In the end we went for some of the usual menu which were superb (stem ginger, roast hazelnut). We're still dreaming about it......

Reviewed April 21, 2019 via mobile

Hands down the best ice cream we’ve ever eaten in our lives - we were genuinely disappointed that we only found this on day 3 of our 4 night stay, and had eaten at many other ice cream places before hand - serving extremely sub-standard ice cream in comparison!

You HAVE to go!!

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

I rarerly post some reviews but for this one, I had to ! I absolutely LOVE ice cream and yet I am quite picky and have tried a lot of different places over the years. But Riva Reno is the BEST ICE CREAM I have ever had, really. The « bacio » (chocolate and hazelnut) flavor is truly exceptional, as well as the rest (I went 3 times during my stay in Palma !!). I truly recommend you to go, an absolute MUST TRY for any ice cream lovers and really, anyone!

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Amazing AMAZING AMAAAAAAAZING

So many flavours and they are so patient and let you try everything if you want to.

My son loves the fior di panna which is a beautifully smooth and creamy dairy ice cream. They do an even smaller than advertised serving for little ones which is only 2 euros so you don’t have to stress about throwing half away and can happily go back everyday.

Best icecream in palma