“Excellent Thai Restaurant”

Ranked #191 of 2,280 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Cuisines: Thai
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Tradional Thai restaurant,authentic Thai cuisine prepared by experienced Thai chefs,TAKEAWAY in sealed containers, fresh vegs al dente, chicken & fish, delicous Thai curries & pasta,vegetarian dishes, economical lunch, local & international clientele, balanced prices, easy to go, in high esteem by families, parking in adjacent streets.
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We ate a number of times in this restaurant on our visit to Palma. They are very pleasant people and the food was excellent. They were happy to "tweak" dishes to particular requirements. There was a good selection of wines and beers and their prices were quite modest. The one reservation I had was on our last visit when they were quite crowded and the mains took over an hour to arrive. I do not know whether they were short staffed in the kitchen or whether they were taking on too many take-away orders (they seem to do quite a good business in this regard) but it was a most annoying delay with no explanation or apology.
That being said - would I go back back - certainly.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I ordered food to take away from Maothai Marivent, and it was delicious, well presented and reasonably priced. I haven't eaten at the restaurant but the food was excellent. I would definitely recommend it.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

This restaurant seems to be run by a thai team. The cuisine is excellent. The service and the atmosphere are good. The restaurant is in the calm area of Marivent in Palma de Malorca. The staff is welcoming. We liked it so much the first evening that we went back a second time during our 6 day holiday in Mallorca. We took Fried noodles with prawns and chicken with red curry and rice. We recommend both meals. The meals are served on a different plate allowing us to mix an share. The empty plates arrived warm.

Reviewed August 12, 2012

The restaurant is situated just in front of the Palacio. The atmosphere was not too kitch, the decoration minimalist. It was late for our child and we asked for a quick service. It was served as requested quick. I tried the spring roll and the sweet and sour duck and my wife the pat thai. The food was ok, nothing exceptional. Not the best Thai food I ever tried but nothing to complain about. We paid 40 euro in total. I don't think we will come back but make you own opinion.

Reviewed May 26, 2012

Fresh thai food served in a warm friendly atmosphere. Try the chicken served in a whole pineapple- great!

2  Thank Linda J