What a lovely place this is ignore any negative review as they are wrong!
We have just had 4 days here with friends and have had a ruly lovely time.
The staff are just o very helpful and upgraded our rooms to a suite! This was such a nice surprise . Our rooms were facing the coutyard and glad thats what we booked as some were not in great postions (one overlooked the bins and the side of the resutaurant! one comment is the bathrooms are VERY small but for a few nights it was ok.
We had a fridge that was stocked and lovely "smellies" to try
The bar area and the coutyard lovely to sit and meet new people and share a bottle of wine -or in our case 2!
We will be back as loved it
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel UR Mision de San Miguel is a charming, small hotel perfectly situated inside Palma's old quarter. A perfect place to discover the romantic old town and the lively city centre of Palma de Mallorca. Built around an inner courtyard and with interiors decorated in a pure contemporary style, the hotel stands out for its exquisite natural light and is the ideal place for one to relax. The hotel remains open all year round and offers a personalised service to both businessmen and those who simply wish to enjoy their holidays. Its central location, with direct access to public transport makes it easy to reach any part of the island. Also the Hotel UR Mision de San Miguel has a two-story private parking (costs apply), private parking is recommended for small city cars. The hotel offers wireless Internet access in all its facilities. Internet connection and the use of safety deposit box in the room are both free of charge. A total of 32 rooms make up this peaceful, modern, boutique hotel which also offers guests the chance to taste some of the most delicious Mediterranean food at the restaurant of the hotel, who stands out for his original and innovative cuisine. Some emblematic elements of the original building, such as the dome of the ground floor, have been restored and maintained with its original design, and it is now the restaurant wine cellar. The two modern and comfortably furnished conference rooms are also equipped with internet access, air conditioning, a projector and large screen, and direct access to a courtyard which is ideal for coffee breaks. Due to the unique location of the hotel, guests can enjoy the main shopping areas and cultural activities, excursions, golf, restaurants, etc. Also from the hotel reception can be arranged any special request of the guest, boat trips, rent a car, excursions around the island, winery tours, visit to the Caves of Drach, etc. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, HotelTravel.com and Travelocity so you can book your UR Mision de San Miguel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ur Mision De San Miguel Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- UR Mision De San Miguel Palma De Mallorca, Majorca