“Best retreat with the best crew”

Breathspiration Yoga and Activity Holidays
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Yoga venue for hire for yoga teachers or groups. Tailor made yoga vacations and retreats with catering, sports and therapies.
Reviewed September 2, 2014

The venue is so amazingly breataking. The crew was very attentive and helpful. Very inspiring and fun week. Highly recommended for anyone looking for a break and a refreshment to mind body and aoul.

3  Thank Ferry T
"mountains"
in 3 reviews
"airport"

Reviewed August 13, 2014

I wanted to write to say that this Retreat has changed my life! I hadn't practiced yoga before I went but Ricardo Martinez was amazing - he catered for complete beginners to experienced in the same class. I learnt so much from him for which I will be eternally grateful. I am now practising Ashtanga and Hatha yoga twice a week and feeling GREAT! The venue was just perfect, nestled up in the hills in a converted Monastery, we ate outside with lovely views and the food was divine! Val who did the catering freshly prepared all the food which was vegetarian. Along with the yoga I did Rock Climbing and Stand up paddling, plus trips to the beach to relax and also by the pool at the Monastery. I was there for 4 days and although did a lot, it was very relaxing, nothing was rushed and I also managed to get a Tibetan Massage in on the Sunday! I would TOTALLY recommend this to anyone who is looking for something to 'take them away' for a few days and embrace the atmosphere of this amazing place. Thanks Andrea, Ricardo, Val, Gabby and everyone who looked after us - what an inspiration you have been.

3  Thank Anna C
breathspiration, Owner at Breathspiration Yoga and Activity Holidays, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2014

Thank you Anna! We are happy that you enjoyed your stay and we hope to welcome you again! :)

Reviewed July 24, 2014

I just got back from this yoga retreat 3 days ago with a very good friend of mine and I still am smiling.. There is a daily asthanga yoga in the morning with Ricardo Martinez who is extremely knowledgable and makes you look at yoga in a totally different light. I have done yoga for a while and always used it as a way to keep my flexibility as I ride horses and sit in offices , which are all bad for your back.. Ricardo made me do yoga as a way to combine mind, body (fitness ) and spirit. After yoga practice with delicious breakfast and fresh fruit, we went rock climbing on Friday which was an achievement for me as I have never climbed .. After picnic lunch , my friend and new found friend at the retreat went and visited lovely old town of Palma .. There was delicious vegetarian dinner ready at the chapel when we got back. Next day, we went diving and I can honestly say it was one of my best scuba dives with Andrea who is a fantastic instructor in the Mediterranean ... I can't sing enough praises about this retreat, I have climbed, dived, done yoga and cleansed by body and mind with yoga practice and lovely veggie meals ... If you don't want to do the activities you don't have to... I will go back again as it has left a lasting impression on me

2  Thank Nadia D

Thank you Nadia, and see you again soon! :)

Reviewed July 3, 2014

We spent an unbelivable week on this unique place wich U cannot forget ever! The location, the yoga room, the food - all were just perfect! we got a lots of inspiration here, thx for Andrea for make it all happened!
If u'd like to spend the time well, and take some rest, with no stress, I could recommend to try a retreat with Breathspiration :)
Namaste! Csaba and Susie