“Excellent pizza”
Review of Pizzeria Space

Pizzeria Space
Ranked #542 of 2,552 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Reviewed October 16, 2017

We had takeaway pizza from Space on two occasions on evenings when we were either too tired to eat out or just couldn't be bothered to cook for ourselves. First occasion we had a Diavolo and a Qyuatro Stagioni and the second time we had an Italiana and an Americana. All four pizzas were hot, fresh and absolutely delicious. I had a beer both times while I was waiting and that was cold and tasty too. Thoroughly recommended for either eating in or take out.

Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

Incredibly tasty and high quality food. I would strongly recommend any pizza and pasta carbonara. Also they bake amazing bread.

Reviewed July 10, 2017

We were tempted in by the offer of a litre of Sangria for 7.95 or house wine for 5.50 euros. Both turned out to be very drinkable. We shared a large pizza with a side order of spicy potatoes with chorizo. Both were very tasty and service was efficient and friendly despite the waiter not speaking much english.

There were enough varied choices on the menu to tempt us back for a second night, not to mention the cheap wine! This time we had a tuna salad and a pasta dish. Again all good.

The next night we dropped in just for a drink before moving on to another restaurant. Unfortunately one bottle of wine turned into two followed by dinner and a third bottle of nicely chilled house white so we ended up eating here 3 nights on the trot.

Reviewed June 7, 2017

The homemade pizzas here are really tasty. They do 3 different sizes which was great especially if you don't always want a large pizza at lunch time. The atmosphere is really friendly and we noticed a lot of locals eating here which is usually a good sign, well it was in this case.

Reviewed May 11, 2017 via mobile

I am not sure about the people making reviews here, but either they are fake or they have no idea about italian kitchen.

I have just eaten the worst bolognese I ate in my life. I can even cook it better myself, I don't need to pay 10 euros for it.

Just a waste of time and money, also the restaurant is not directly on the beach, KFC next door has better ambience. For a quick pizza after party it should be good enough, but not a restaurant to sit and eat food.