“Amazing Food and easy on the wallet!!”
Review of Crazy Chef - CLOSED

Crazy Chef
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: A small restaurant in Santa Catalina. Evening menu, and a la carte. International market food, hamburgers, steak, tuna but also salads and tapas......
Reviewed June 20, 2014

We went for the set menu with half bottle of wine for 25€. The food was simply amazing!!

I was truly impressed by the service and the presentation of their dishes.

The set dessert was so tasty that we ordered a further dessert on the menu, which was sinfully good!

We were just sad that we could not taste the pineapple dessert which seemed so tasty in the pictures - it was not available on that day:(

4  Thank vrolks

Reviewed June 20, 2014

We had the €25 set menu. Food was superb and not too much. The food presentation was amazing. The highlight was the dessert which was a spongy chocolate sandwich cake with peaches and served with
ice cream. The cuttlefish with spinach is also something not to miss out.

4  Thank Brian L
Reviewed June 8, 2014

My brother sent use to Crazy Chef and it was fantastic. The service was very good en the food also. We had the menu and al the things are very tastefull. When we come back on Mallorca, we definitely go to eat bij Crazy Chef!

3  Thank MvN83
Reviewed June 6, 2014

In case you feel a bit tired of an endless sequence of typical Spanish and, in particular, heavy Mallorquin dishes, I suggest you have a look at this place. Although some of the dishes on their menus are indeed of spanish origin, they are served in perfect neat portions, which is why I found it so great as in Spain there is a tendency to "spoil" their customers with very generous quantities of food. I mean, it is definitely a great national trait, but as it gets very hot in summer many of us would rather stay calm about it.

The choice on the menu always consists of two option for each course, so there is a room for a choice. The price for a menu is 13.50 euros which I find rather fair, especially after doing some "comparative research" when it comes to menus offered particularly in Palma de Mallorca.

I would like to underline that the staff members are very friendly and are fluent in English. The service is fast if you come at the beginning of lunch time, lets say from 1 to 2 p.m. I also found the interior design rather curious, with different witty phrases written across the walls! The place is very well kept and the music is not distracting in any way.

In short, it is a unique place with good food and after being there twice already I can recommend it without a doubt.

3  Thank Hanna J
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Went to Crazy chef to check out the great deals I had read online. We were able to eat a delicious three course meal for 13.50 (euros) and I think it was definitely worth it. The food was presented beautifully and we were able to choose from 2 options for each course. Really delicious. I won't hesitate to recommend this place to anyone I meet in Palma who are looking for a good restaurant.

3  Thank gbrown_12