Hotel Tres
Boutique Hotel Can Cera(Palma de Mallorca)
$316
$256
  • Restaurant
Hotel UR Portofino(Palma de Mallorca)
$130
Hotels.com
$380
  • Room Service
Palma Suites(Palma de Mallorca)
$238
  • Pool
Posada Terra Santa(Palma de Mallorca)
$286
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
HM Jaime III(Palma de Mallorca)
$154
$141
Official website
  • Breakfast included
Innside By Melia Palma Bosque(Palma de Mallorca)
$181
$135
Melia.com
  • Pool
Gran Melia Victoria(Palma de Mallorca)
$238
$215
Melia.com
  • Pool
Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
$176
$166
Priceline
  • Pool
Hotel Palma Bellver Managed By Melia(Palma de Mallorca)
$146
$139
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsroof terracesplash poolold townlovely courtyardperfect locationsmall poolboutique hotelrooms are modernperfect staywonderful hotelside streetsuperior roomnice breakfastcity breaktapascouple of nightslong weekend
Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

Right smack in the centre of Palma. Spitting distance from the cathedral, the coast including beaches and marinas, shopping and architecture. The open-plan rooms were not huge but were more than enough with a very large bed, walking space and a well designed bathroom. Concierge was lovely and friendly as we're he restaurant/bar staff. We had a room over-looking the cobbled lanes which can get noisy SO be specific if you do not want noise.

• Stayed: February 2013
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Certainly not as bad as others say it is. I agree that it's not great value and it has a bit of a cold atmosphere but I found the location good and the rooms lovely. Would we go back to Tres? yes probably in summer but maybe not during colder months as Palma is very different in winter and too quiet at night.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I have stayed in Hotel Tres several times since the hotel opened, and every time my experience has been just wonderful! When you are entering the hotel from the street is like coming into a oasis! In the morning you can either have your very nice breakfast in the patio or inside if you rather prefer that. Great location in the middle of historic Palma - you are close to different sights, the "city-beach", restaurants and not to mention: the shoe shops!!! The staff are always welcoming and very nice : ) Hotel Tres is like my second home - and I will be back (quite soon!).

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Tiger664
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Having read that some guests have been disappointed with the small reception area, I must say that I prefer a small reception to a small room - and the rooms are fantastic in this little boutique hotel! Spacious, personal, very well thought through in the planning with the open bathroom. The patio may not be the focal point in February but I would love to come back and enjoy a drink there in the summer. The bar staff in the evening, as well as the breakfast staff in the morning, was very friendly and held a high standard of service. It's located on a quiet street very close to the harbour, restaurants and shops, as well as the cathedral. I recommend this hotel for business visits, couples, and friends going to Palma. Thank you for a wonderful stay!

Room Tip: Some rooms on first floor have a terrace.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank J H
Reviewed January 28, 2013

We thought it would be a romantic feeling place in old Palma, but was the opposite. Cold, boring and actually surprisingly basic. No atmosphere of any kind. Rubbish staff who look like they want to get rid of you as quickly as possible and who are crying out for some training in customer care. Room was ok apart from the smell of paint. Modern and clean but TV was stuck up in a corner by the door. Also hardly any channels in English, unless you enjoy watching international news 24hrs. a day. Noisy. You hear every footstep from other hotel guests and yourself! Shower was dirty and at best luke warm. Breakfast was disappointing with cereal bowls the size of egg cups, hard bacon, rubber eggs and the piece de resistance: watered down orange juice! Think you get the picture. Can't believe they fleeced me £ 145 a night for that!

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank mgclassic
Svenn R, General Manager at Hotel Tres, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2013

A review has already been posted by a person from the same party;

Dear mgclassic

Thank you for contributing your feedback on TripAdvisor regarding your recent stay with us (last week). On behalf of my entire team, however, allow me to extend my apologies for the perceptions you have acquired about our hotel – first resulting from our reception and the receptionist not living up to your expectations and then the encounter with painters in the corridor and the smell of painting. It is unfortunate enough to hear that our facilities did not meet your expectations, and is even more distressing to hear that the service delivery from our staff only compounded your disappointment.

As humbling as it is to receive this criticism, your critique will serve our team well, as we do continually look to find opportunities to improve our levels of service and attention to detail. I would like to reassure you that, while your stay certainly did not meet the highest level of service I know we are capable of, your experience is a rare one – one that I hope you will allow us to improve upon, provided you choose to give us another chance in the near future. Once again, my sincerest apologies for the unfortunate series of events that occurred during your stay.
Please contact me directly on svenn.rudow@hoteltres.com should you wish to provide further information about your stay and help us improve,

Best regards