“Good food”

Wine Garage
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a small restaurant, with charm, which is located in the area of La Lonja in Palma de Mallorca. Our choice of Mediterranean cuisine is innovative, creative and fresh. In addition to the changes of each season, we will regularly including new dishes. The wine list is very extensive and the prices more than reasonable. We serve glasses of wine. In winter we have a set lunch menu. We like challenges and we cook for you what you request 72 hours in advance. If you are looking for a restaurant of masses, don't come to Wine Garage. If you want a relaxed space, good atmosphere, personalized service, a fresh cuisine and good wines you would do well to choose Wine Garage, we will treat you with loving care.
Poole, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

A small restaurant that has a nice atmosphere. The food was good but for me the menu didn't have lots of choices that I liked - my husband however had no problem with options! The staff were lovely. You should take a look at the menu and give it a go.

Visited June 2013

Los Angeles, California
“Don't Miss The Wine Garage”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

On our first visit to The Wine Garage (last Saturday night), we liked our dinner so much that we tried to return the following night. However, the restaurant was closed (Sunday). So, we returned again on Monday evening. Anna, the owner, has created a very warm and welcoming dining experience. Anna, with her young, but very talented chef, Beatriz, have created some delicious dishes. As mentioned by others, the quality and presentation are excellent. I highly recommend the Broken Eggs dish, but suggest that you defer to Anna for your food and wine choices.

Arlington, Virginia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“you must go”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I ate here twice in one week and we are pretty difficult to please. The hospitality was the best we found; warm engaging and friendly.

The menu choice is a little weak but the quality and presentation of the food is great. There is a good range of wines with a good price variation. The fried green peppers are divine!

1 Thank Lauren W
“Annoyed to say the least”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I eat out a lot in Palma when I here. We walked in and were offered a table and given both wine menu and food menu. After 10 minutes a waiter came and asked to take our wine menu but not our order. After another 10 minutes still no one had come and taken our drink order. Personally I think that was the worst service I had ever had in my life. If I am going to a Resturante to spend in excess of £100 I don't expect to wait 20 minutes for a drink. Very angry. Will never go back despite the ratings of others !

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Slimothy
Zurich, Switzerland
“One of the best we visited”
Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Very nice area, beautiful design, very kind service and high quality of food and wine. We would like to visit again. Strongly recommend you to visit, you will enjoy!!!!