“Be patient and you will be paid.”
Review of A a Maison

A a Maison
Reserve with
A a Maison is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: French, Mediterranean, Healthy, Tunisian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: A Ma Maison Restaurant in Santa Catalina Palma Mallorca serving Tunisian French fusion of traditional and modern inspired cuisine freshly prepared and cooked to order by Saloua Sfar. Make yourself at home in cosy surroundings enjoying an unhurried dining experience where you can savour the exotic flavours of dishes prepared to your own dietery requirements and cooked to order.. When booking let us know if you are dining for a birthday, anniversary or special occasion.
Sodertalje, Sweden
“Be patient and you will be paid.”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We were heading for another restaurant tonight but when we entered it My wine felt it to cold and a beger at the street just outside of the restaurant made us to go to another place. We walked around and just by accident poped in this place. We were the first guest to come. It was an avantage as the lady chief had time to go through the menu.
We shared a pear garpaschio with chèvre as a starter. Mail course was lamb and sea bass. Everything was delicious bur the starter was the top of the cream.

Visited May 2013

• Finnish first
Trelleborg, Sweden
“Two Swedish friends on the run...”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

The owner's enthusiasm and friendly behavior was no show! Everything tasted well and made our evening splendid! The touch of Tunisia made it only more exciting!

• Visited August 2012
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Recent visit”
Reviewed March 15, 2013

With the opportunity of varied choice on Valentines Day I decided upon A ma Maison for it's romantic setting and excellent cuisine. Needless to say I was not disappointed. Having been greeted by Saloua, chef and owner, in her usual manner...the smile that creates happiness...we were shown to our table and the evening started. Everything perfect. Starter, main meal, "postre", wine, water, coffee etc...The French/Tunisian food is not only excellent but perfectly prepared and authentic. Saloua cooks every meal for every client and does so with a passion.
An added pleasure was lunch a few days later. Having been into Palma we decided a light lunch would be in order and what a surprise. Given that my roots are London I could not believe the lunch menu included......salt beef and home made beigels. We had to sample this culinary delight and, surprise surprise, it was perfect. Real English/London saltbeef...fantastic.
It is always a pleasure to visit A ma Maison. Returning soon to Mallorca and that will be the first place to go.

• Visited February 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Different with a twist and a change from the mil of the day”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

My wife and I found this lovely little restuarant by accident and when we read the message from the owner Saloua, we couldn´t resist but entering. The restaurant feels like home and Saloua, owner and chef from the start makes you feel cozy and hungry. The food is a fusion of Tunisian and Mediterreanean food and it´s to die for. We of course visited again during Christmas and it was even better. For those of you who like a bit of spice, you must try her home-made Harissa...it´s to die for. We highly recommend it. Ramon and Saskia

• Visited December 2012
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“Celebration party”
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I was delighted to be invited to the 1st year party at the restaurant although I thought that the food would be a simple buffet style and nothing like the usual menu. Wow was I wrong. The place was packed and the food incredible as was the usual hospitality. I decided to go back a couple of days later for dinner. This restaurant is almost like a habit. You just want to keep going to enjoy the cuisine and welcome which is always the same.The chef greets you with the biggest warm smile and then cooks your food as if you are the only one in the restaurant. Each client is special. The added benefit is the wine list which I discovered is specially chosen by the chef who attends wine tasting all over Mallorca just to select wines. She even goes to Tunisia to buy authentic herbs and spices and cuscus. Amazing. Whenever I'm in Mallorca A ma maison is a must for me and my family.

• Visited November 2012