“furchtbar”

Cuisines: Spanish, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Don‘t go there! It‘s disgusting!The food is old and expired!!!!! It‘s absolutely overpriced.The Pasta Canonara was swimming in butter and milk! The salad was suuuper small even though we asked about the size. they‘ll charge you for the bread which was more than old! I wouldn‘t even give it to my own dog!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (211)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Really surprised by the poor reviews, which fortunately I hadn’t read!! Staff were so lovely, friendly and incredibly helpful despite being very busy. They have a great allergens menu and were easily able to cater for gluten free without any fuss, with lots of options on the menu. Delicious gazpacho and the best Spanish tortilla I’ve had. In a beautiful small plaza (certainly not a tourist trap) in this lovely city. On the basis of our lunch, we intend to return for dinner during our stay. Hope others have the same positive experience...

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed August 21, 2019 via mobile

The food quality is around avarage but the service is not friendly, altough at least we got the food quickly

Reviewed August 16, 2019 via mobile

I have never made a TripAdvisor review but that’s how bad this place is. Do not go here! Day one in Palma and just had the worst meal of my life. The mussels were clearly frozen and just placed in red sauce (they came pre-opened so that’s a dead giveaway and were as chewy as ever).

The chorizo was also chewy and clearly pre-packaged. Do yourself and favor and don’t waste your money in this tourist trap! Not to mention worst service and rude waiters. If I could give this place lower than a zero I would.

Reviewed August 9, 2019 via mobile

We arrived on our 2nd day of 4 in Palma and the food was awful, service was discusting and I seen a rat on the way to the toilet. Would absoloutly never return.