“Nice place” 5 of 5 bubbles

Add it.
Don Boletus
Ranked #1,188 of 2,087 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Cuisines: Spanish
Description: I have been living on the Island for 3 years and as a local, I really feel this place deserves a mention. The service and the food are absolutely excellent. These people are passionate about what they do and I have had the best Paella there since I arrived on the island. Truely first class!
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
“Nice place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2012

We have dinner in this place. Very nice restaurant. Paella is just aweasome. You gonna try it. The owner of resturant is a great man:)

Visited August 2012