2,528 results
All reviews free bus to palma nova snack bar animation team evening entertainment chicken nuggets hot dogs toasties every half hour kids club mini disco free bus service all inclusive hotel san agustin snake show all inclusive drinks slush puppies the bus
Reviewed September 16, 2018 via mobile

We have just come home from a weeks all inclusive at the Belvedere hotel. There were 7 of us spread over 3 generations. I must say even tho it’s classed as a 3 star hotel I was impressed. The staff from reception to the dining room were courteous and friendly. The food was plentiful in the restaurant and the variety of food by the pool was brilliant. You could have chicken nuggets, burgers, chips, pizza, kebabs ice creams etc all day. There was no need to be up at the crack of dawn to get a sun bed , in fact you could arrive at lunch time and still have no trouble. They also have nice steel sunbeds which are much more comfortable and not the plastic ones. The entertainment was normal hotel entertainment but to be honest as long as the kids were happy us adults were too. There was plenty of variety in spirits behind the bar and they would fill your glass!! Lol. The kids club and the day entertainers were brilliant. They never stopped and always had time to stop and talk and they were brilliant with the kids. The bedrooms are a bit small and basic but were very clean and the maid came every day. The only downside I found was that I was placed in a first floor room above the canopy over reception so the only view I had from the balcony was of a red flat roof!! Def not what I paid for. Ask to have a higher floor if you can. All in all I will be returning to this hotel but will def ask for a higher floor.

1  Thank denz365
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for a weeks stay for a family. The hotel was fantastic. Rooms were basic but extremely clean with a lovely view from our balcony. The animation staff were fantastic.

My 3 year old daughter loved them and was up dancing with them every night which she never does! They are extremely hard working and put on some fantastic entertainment and games.

The food was different every night with lots of choice and a theme on certain days which we liked.

The pool area and jacuzzi was lovely and clean and could always get a sun lounger whatever time of day. Great choice of snacks throughout the day. We are definitely returning! Thank you for a lovely stay!

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
1  Thank Claire W
Reviewed September 13, 2018 via mobile

Short transfer from Palma airport. Quick check in. Good choice of food at meal times and snack bars through the day. Short queues at bar although bar staff are a bit miserable (except Angela). Very few people reserved sun beds so we could always find somewhere to sun bathe. Good value for money. Would recommend.

Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

First time we have ever returned to the same hotel Still great value for money hotel is still spotlessly clean food great something for everyone even me a fussy eater drink ok the animation team are the best and most hard working I’ve ever seen they all take the time to talk to you and are a credit to your hotel bar staff great (apart from Angel) at the pool bar makes you scared to ask for a beer.The outside entertainment was brilliant especially the prince tribute and roxy you booked we really enjoyed it reception staff were very helpful and friendly the only thing we asked for was a double mattress or bed our single beds kept sliding apart and I kept falling through in the night on to the floor queues for a drink were longer than last year but on the whole we had a great time we will be returning in the future

Stayed: September 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2018 via mobile

We booked only a few days before and had originally planned a self catering break but the Belvedere Hotel was better value. The food was very good, it’s not often as a vegetarian on an all inclusive package that I get such good none salad choice. We never had to wait for a table and tables and plates were cleared away promptly.
The pool was great, exceptionally clean and sun beds were always free and the hotel didn’t really suffer from early risers bagging beds. There was lots of shady areas too.
Drinks were good and we had to queue sometimes but not for long.
Ok location, very quiet and really handy for the bus to Palma (I would highly recommend a trip as Palma is a lovely city). Walking into Cala Mayor is all down hill but a steep walk back.
The rooms were basic but perfectly adequate. We had an end room and this gave us a great wrap around balcony.
Great hotel and food, friendly staff and good weather. What more can you ask for?