Location is pretty good, right on the Maritimo (boulevard) in Palma, on walking distance to the city center. Parking garage right next to the hotel (subject to additional charge). The big downside, though, were the beds: really rock hard mattresses, so I did not sleep very well. On mentioning this to the reception, I was "offered" to buy up to a higher room category which would have other (softer) beds. However, I would expect to have good beds in the standard room when paying 80 euros a night. Would not recommend the standard rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The TRYP Palma Bellver is located in the heart of the Paseo Maritimo seafront promenade and overlooks the Bay of Palma de Mallorca. Its strategic location in the heart of the city, its personalised service, and its excellent facilities make it the ideal choice for your stay in Mallorca. Near the hotel guests can visit the city's main attractions, such as the Cathedral, the Es Baluard museum of contemporary art, the historic Bellver Castle, as well as the city's main entertainment areas. TRYP Palma Bellver offers you the chance to discover the city's daytime and evening activities thanks to a location opposite the marina and just a few minutes walk from the trendy bars and restaurants and the major shopping areas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your TRYP Palma Bellver Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tryp Bellver Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Tryp Palma De Mallorca
- Tryp Hotel Bellver
- TRYP Palma Bellver Hotel Palma De Mallorca, Majorca