Hotel Palma Bellver Managed By Melia
Hotel UR Portofino(Palma de Mallorca)
$130
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Boutique Hotel Can Cera(Palma de Mallorca)
$316
$256
  • Restaurant
$380
  • Room Service
Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa(Palma de Mallorca)
$140
$118
  • Pool
Palma Suites(Palma de Mallorca)
$238
  • Pool
HM Jaime III(Palma de Mallorca)
$154
$141
Official website
  • Breakfast included
Posada Terra Santa(Palma de Mallorca)
$286
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Innside By Melia Palma Bosque(Palma de Mallorca)
$181
$135
Melia.com
  • Pool
Gran Melia Victoria(Palma de Mallorca)
$238
$215
Melia.com
  • Pool
Melia Palma Marina(Palma de Mallorca)
$176
$166
Priceline
2,389 results
All reviewssea viewold townpool areapremium roomreception staffbusy roadhigh floorshort breakgood sizelovely hotelcity breakmain roadlarge balconyfantastic viewsexcellent breakfastturn rightminute stroll
Reviewed July 6, 2011

Having stayed here two years ago decided to return for a short break but having read recent reviews was not sure what to expect. We were not dissappointed. Staff on reception were friendly and helpful and we had a fantastic room on the 14th floor with amazing views. Plenty of choice at breakfast and food was good quality. All staff were friendly from waiters at meal times to bar staff. The hotel is so clean they are constantly cleaning the facilities. Location is perfect a short stroll into the town. Definitely coming back.

• Stayed: June 2011
2  Thank DLloydNWales
Reviewed July 4, 2011

My husband and I stayed at the hotel this weekend. I requested in advance for a room with views and we certainly got them! The views from our balcony on the 14th floor were amazing.
The hotel is very clean and well managed. The breakfast is vast and again this was very well organised.
What I have to recommend the hotel on though is their staff - their hospitality was amazing - they presented us with a complimentary bottle of Cava as it was our wedding anniversary. I also manged to leave my camera in a taxi and the reception staff went out of their way to locate it (I didn't have a clue what taxi company I had used as we just flagged it down!) but fortunately 5 minutes before we checked out the following morning the taxi driver returned it - we were so lucky and it was all thanks to the help of the reception staff.
I cannot recommend this hotel enough - it's a in a fab location, well priced and very well run! We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tibbs0675
Reviewed July 1, 2011

I had previously stayed at the Melia Palas Atenea and was disappointed when it was unavailable and the Tryp Bellver was offered instead. However it turned out to be a brilliant hotel. The room (on the 11th floor) was large and very comfortable with a beautiful view. The housekeeping couldn't be faulted. Breakfasts were superb and though I never dined in the hotel in the evening the lunches were appetising and very reasonably priced. The staff were excellent - and seemed to be able to read one's mind and attend to every whim. Lovely pool and sunbeds - but one word of warning - if you wish to sit in the shade you will need to put your towel on your sunbed pretty early as there are not many sun brollies!

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed June 21, 2011

My husband and I arrived at the hotel and as normal we put our cases just at our backs while speaking with the receptionist. She asked us to move along as her colleague spoke better English so we did and after saying hi my husband turned and moved our luggage along nearer us just to the side of the pillar behind us. Despite there being a bell boy and another gentlement standing right below the security cameras one of our bags was stolen. It was mine and I was very distressed - the hotel called the police and all the usual procedures were carried out. I want to warn people who are considering visiting the hotel that they need to be very careful as there are no warning signs alerting customers of any risk of theft. I was told the next day by another customer that she had read two reviews - one about a suitcase being stolen from reception during check-in (same as happened to me) and another of a woman's handbag being stolen from the pool area! So be warned. I didn't find the customer care that good given the circumstances. I wasn't even offered a drink of water when it was clear to staff that whilst I was speaking to the police interpreter I was very upset and shaken. Nor did anyone offer me a seat in a private room or use of a courtesy telephone - I had to cancel my bank cards and had to use my husband's mobile. I don't think the hotel really felt any responsibility whatsoever which I find disturbing as I would not expect any customers of a 4 star or 5 star hotel within a chain like Sol Melia to expect that there luggage is at risk while checking in! It's a pity because we have been to the Tryp Port in Cambrils before and found the staff much more personable, demonstrating a more caring attitude. All of that aside the hotel room was clean and comfortable and in an excellent location. Breakfast was "okay" - nothing special.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 17, 2011

I shopped around and decided on this hotel. I was glad I did, my room was a bit small compared to others, but fine for me and my toddler. The breakfast was excellent, wide choice. The hotel itself was very nicely done out. I do have a few complaints though, the receptionists (except one) were not very friendly, not rude, just not so friendly, but my main complaint was one of the barmen, when he was there, which was not very often, he constantly had a scowl on his face, he told one guy he was serving that he had to put the bill on the room, the guy said he would rather pay for the round on his credit card, the barmen tutted, said his card machine wasn't working and he'd have to go to reception (which was a few steps away). He carried on serving other people, shaking his head like he'd been asked the world. I then said could I have another beer please and he gave me a disgusting look and tutted again when I was sitting at the bar and only asking for another beer??? I told the receptionist that he let the hotel down, she said I wasn't the first to say it!!!!??? The other thing to be careful of is that as there is no security people are walking around the hotel and stealing bags. One lady had her handbag stolen at the pool on the second floor, and a group of ladies checking in nearly lost one of there bags til one of the women turned round to catch him picking up her friends bag, she shouted at him and he dropped it as he tried to push the door when it needed pulling, otherwise he would have got away with it.
I would go back to this hotel, but I would be very careful with my baggage and not expect too much from the miserable barmen!!!

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family