Having taken the bus from the airport (the Number One - which incendently is very efficient, though it does take the long way around Palma's city centre - less than 25 minutes from airport to Auditorium), we followed the instructions of the earlier reviewer, which were good, but would like to say that although the area immediately off the Passo Maritimeo is very scruffy and looks a bit dodgy, once you get up the hill - tiring after a long journey - the area near the hotel itself isn't too bad.
The hotel is pleasant, in a modern style, but the beds are hard, very hard, and we longed for some hot water for tea (English you know!) rather than that rocket-fuel coffee. Thankfully the staff were helpful and supplied us with hot water for a cuppa!
Breakfasts were available at €7.50 per day.
We would recommend it for anyone who doesn't mind hard beds!
The number 3 and number 6 buses go into town from the square half way down to the sea front (€1.10 a journey).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The superior three star Zurbaran Hotel is a hotel in the city of Palma de Majorca designed for those people heading to the island for work or leisure and need the comfort and tranquility that only a hotel of this type can provide. The Hotel in the centre of Palma combines all the practical elements designed with the sole purpose of creating memorable experiences for our clients. Its unique location allows you to see all the sites featured in the city of Palma like the Bellver Castle, the Paseo Marítimo and the beach of Cala Major. This Hotel in Majorca exquisitely combines two aspects of life such as work and leisure. Therefore, you will find on business travels, a space in which to relax and enjoy the wonderful amenities of Hotel Zurbaran . Also, our Hotel in Palma is chosen by the magnetism of Majorca and electric charm of its people, its beaches and landscapes. Our 40 double rooms are testimony to our passion for the customer and a reflection of the quality standards we use in Zurbaran Hotel in the city of Palma . Golfers will find in our Hotel in the centre of Palma the perfect setting to prepare the 18 holes to play in any of the beautiful courses on the island and an ideal place in which to recharge batteries to repeat it once again the day next. This Hotel specialized in golf in Majorca is located just a mile away from important golf courses and has special agreements with most them on the island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Sercotel Zurbaran reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zurbaran Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Sercotel Zurbaran Palma De Mallorca, Majorca