“What a find!”

Ranked #269 of 2,399 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Pioneer in Palma,an exquisiteand unique vietnamese cuisine created by vietnamese chef, based on the origin country traditions, with natural ingredients, as well as a wide variety of spices. A true gastronomy travel that will take you to a new world of flavours experience, yet to be discovered.Pionero en Palma, exquisita y auténtica cocina vietnamita creada por cocineros vietnamitas, con recetas tradicionales que incluyen ingredientes naturales y un buen número de hojas y especias.Un verdadero viaje gastronómico que le llevará a un nuevo mundo de sabores y texturas aun por descubrir.
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

Beautifully prepared fresh and extremely tasty food all delightfully explained by the owner. Whatever you do make sure you have the platter to share as a starter; it's magnificent! Next time we are back in Palma we will definitely be visiting this restaurant again.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I was really surprised to see a couple of negative reviews for this wonderful place, how could they be talking about Vietnam Café - one of my favourite Restaurants?
Every time we come to Palma we eat here, and each time I've found - outstanding food, service, and atmosphere.
The staff/owners and Chefs are lovely. They have an eye for detail and are dedicated to the diner's enjoyment, and the whole place has a cool, chilled vibe which I love.

If you like your dishes authentically spicy hot as I do - just say so, they're happy to oblige
- For starters I'd recommend the nems - spring rolls (both crispy fried and the fresh, cool ones are excellent)
- For main course - Pork in caramel, chicken with ginger, and beef wrapped on lemongrass stalks. All of it absolutely delicious.

Oh, and by the way, if you're wondering how authentic the food is - the Chef's Vietnamese. Enough said!

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Been here 5 times the food is fantastic and so is the service. the beef with lemongrass is amazing. The owner is so nice he gave my wife a water carrier which is used to serve nems pancake rolls.thanks for a great night. dean and jayne . kent england.

1  Thank dean w
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Nice premises, staff and service. The starters were all excellent. My Main of 5 spiced honey chicken was ok but just ok, the wife's beef with noodles tasted like a basic stir fry without any seasoning or spices If I had cooked it myself I would have done a better job. Maybe it was the chefs day off. Been to my fav Vietnamese gaff in Newcastle upon Tyne many times and this place just does not compare which was a shame because after nearly a fortnight of Spanish cuisine we were really looking forward to it.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I went to this restaurant by change and I've found a small Gem with delicious food and fantastic service.
Just follow the recommendations of the owner and you won't regret.
I Strongly recommend this restaurant, with very good and healthy food and a decent price. Great Value!