“Evander Broekman Rocks Nikki Beach”

Nikki Beach Mallorca
Ranked #66 of 2,206 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Saint-Tropez, France
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Evander Broekman Rocks Nikki Beach”
Reviewed May 18, 2013

As manufacturers for luxury brands we are visiting Nikki Beach worldwide. Our favourite for buisniss lunches and dinners.
Guaranteed for amazing level of entertainment from professional DJs and also known for their great quallity kitchen. With clients as wellknown chefs we know what a good kitchen means. Its amazing that management with a great staff are able to maintain this high level on every Nikki Beach location. As well as in food as in service. Evander Broekman Saint Tropez Rocks.

• Visited September 2012
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

1 Thank Evanderbroekman B
NikkiBeachMallorca, Public Relations Manager at Nikki Beach Mallorca, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Warm greetings from Nikki Beach! I want to thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us. I love reading comments from our past guests, as it is truly helpful for us to see how our guests are experiencing Nikki Beach. I'm pleased to see that you felt welcomed by our staff. Our goal is to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for each and every guest, and it's great to see that we delivered on that promise. I took great pride in sharing your review with the entire team at Nikki Beach.

Thanks again for visiting us and sharing this review. We hope to welcome you back to Nikki Beach sometime soon.

• Polish first
Saint-Tropez, France
“Saint Tropez rocks with nikki beach Mallorca”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

As origin from Saint Tropez we at Saint Tropez Rocks love to visit Nikki beach Mallorca!! Great music Ambiance and a top kitchen! For our jetset clients visiting with we absolutely recommend them to visit for having a great time.

• Visited August 2012
Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

NikkiBeachMallorca, Public Relations Manager at Nikki Beach Mallorca, responded to this review, April 26, 2013
Warm greetings from Nikki Beach! I want to thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us. I love reading comments from our past guests, as it is truly helpful for us to see how our guests are experiencing Nikki Beach. I'm pleased to see that you felt welcomed by our staff and enjoyed our new World Inspired Cuisine. Our goal is to deliver a one-of-a-kind experience for each and every guest, and it's great to see that we delivered on that promise.
Thanks again for visiting us and sharing this review. We hope to welcome you and your guests back to Nikki Beach Mallorca in the very near future.
Best regards,
Palma de Mallorca, Spain
“1st year on Mallorca - well done!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

As I live on Mallorca, like many on the island we were very excited and interested about the arrival of Nikki Beach in 2012. Their opening White Party was spectacular. They certainly had some teething problems, but once it was up and running it had a fantastic atmosphere, especially when they have one of their great themed events. It is aimed at a certain "wallet size" customer and is more suited to the yachtie clients we sent there, who all had a ball, eating sushi, drinking champagne and dancing to the music of their great DJ. Mere mortals like me can go and enjoy a cocktail and snack from the bar menu (they are American portions, so in the end good value) and people watch, without breaking the bank, and the food is excellent. I'm looking forward to them opening again soon and will be sending plenty of our yachtie clients, as well as going myself for the odd cocktail and yummy steak panini and "sexy" salad.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank Jill07193
Dear Jill,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with us. I am happy to read your positive remarks about our themed events and our Global Cuisine. Please feel welcome anytime for irresistible cocktails and to sample a whole range of new taste sensations.
Thanks again for visiting and sharing this review. We look forward to providing your clients with the same type of experience you enjoyed at Nikki Beach.

Warm regards
Isle of Man, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“great time”
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Had a great time staff very friendly especially the head hostess, great food and music, I will return this year the parties were fantastic. I look forward to returning this summer.

• Visited June 2012
1 Thank reese o
“Amazing!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Amazing is the only way I can describe my experience at Nikki Beach. The surroundings, the food, the music is all amazing. The quality of service from all the staff is outstanding and very professional.

I WILL be back many more times for the Nikki Beach experience!

Bryan - Liverpool

NikkiBeachMallorca, Public Relations Manager at Nikki Beach Mallorca, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
Warm greetings from Nikki Beach!

I want to thank you for taking a moment to share your feedback with us. I love reading comments from our past guests, as it is truly helpful for us to see how our guests are experiencing Nikki Beach. I'm pleased to see that you felt welcomed by our staff. Our goal is to deliver a one-of-a-kind dining experience for each and every guest, and it's great to see that we delivered on that promise.

I took great pride in sharing your review with the entire team at Nikki Beach.