“Great restaurant and bar”
Review of Hemingway - CLOSED

Hemingway
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had some tapas and a cocktail here. I asked the waiter to recommend the tapas because it all looked delicious. I was very pleased with his recommendations. I wouldn't usually pick pork for myself, but it was the most tender, tasty pork I have ever eaten. I also had a very nice cod dish.
Again, I asked for a cocktail recommendation and he picked a very tasty one based on my preferences. As you may have gathered, the service was very good too. I'd highly recommend this place if you want good quality food and drinks and excellent service at reasonable prices.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Fantastic trendy place great wine and tapas. Really nice, efficient , friendly staff and great ambience in the bar. Will return on our next visit to Palma.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Found this on Tripadvisor and the reviews didn't let us down. A place that has 28 different brands of Gin obviously takes its cocktails seriously. We visited twice during our 4-day stay in town and the mojitos were fabulous. You can get them cheaper elsewhere in Palma but you won't get them better. The menu of cocktails went far beyond the usual half dozen that most places offer.

1  Thank mmmikemoran
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

Great drinks, friendly atmosphere, extensive coctail card and superb food - definitely a place to go while you are in palma!!

Reviewed September 26, 2013

The bar was fine although we did not try their cocktails. Our light tapas dinner was also just fine and the service very attentive and kind. We would absolutely recommend it!