Upon our arrival at Hotel Costa Azul we knew we had picked well! We had taken the advice of the hotel and chosen the local bus service (line 1) to transport us from the airport for 3 euros each.
Check in was speedy, the receptionist was lovely, and very helpful. Although we arrived 3 hours early (check in is 2pm) we were told our room was ready. We were delighted!
The room was trendy, funky, clean and had a free safe and flatscreen tv. The room was comfortable and functional and the power shower was amazing! I so wish I could have taken it home! The beds were comfortable with a choice of pillows.
We had chosen a sea view room, when we opened the doors we were blown away by the view. We overlooked the vast marina and had a perfect view of the famous cathedral, which was beautiful when illuminated at night. I do agree however with other reviewers saying ask for a higher floor, we were on floor 3 which was perfect for us, as this was the same floor as the pool (too small) and the terrace with sunbeds (lovely), but I think for the views to be the best choose floor 4 and above.
The traffic was apparent and caused my husband some concern but I slept through every night.
The location was ideal. A 20 minute walk into Palma town but with plenty of restaurants nearby.
We liked the new restaurant in town, Koa and also the cafe restaurant in the museum of modern art. We also walked for miles and hired bikes, safely riding the bike lanes into Playa de Palma, all of which I would highly recommend!
Enjoy your stay at Hotel Costa Azul, its not cheap but it's a fantastic hotel, the most desirable in the port area for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of all the hotels in Palma de Mallorca, the Costa Azul Hotel a unique hotel and invites you to immerse yourself in the heart of Palma de Mallorca through a one-of-a-kind place, imbued with colour, poetry and Mediterranean. A place where feelings predominate and where you are the protagonist of each moment. Different from all the hotels in Palma de Majorca through its philosophy, services and personal attention, the Costa Azul Hotel is privileged to be the hotel on Palma Bay with the best views: a picture-window onto the sea through which you can dive directly into the essence of this unique city. Whether you're travelling as a couple, with friends or on business, get ready to feel the Mediterranean's embrace in every nook of our hotel in Palma. Let its innovative design and spacious guest rooms leave you open-mouthed; make yourself at home throughout; and minute by minute, build the holiday of your dreams. In our hotel in Palma de Majorca you'll find the perfect inspiration for making the city yours, and feeling that almost magical surprise which travelling, discovering and experimenting gives you. Come and discover our hotel in Palma: there's a whole sea of sensations that we want to sail over with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Costa Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Costa Azul Hotel
- Costa Azul Hotel Palma
- Hotel Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca