Stayed Oct 2012 half term with a friend for 3 nights. We'd requested a high level room with a sea view as heard they've been refurbished. The room that was allocated was to the side so not much of a sea view! The room was very clean, lovely and finished to a high standard. The bathroom was a generous size with a double shower but had no ventilation other than have the window open! Biggest gripe there wasn't any tea or coffee making facilities just a bottle of chilled water and a small carton of orange juice supplied foc - mind you had to share each one between two of us! Also only 1 lot of free toiletries for 2 people!
Disappointed there wasn't anywhere to sit, relax and sunbathe as the pool area was closed off for refurb. We could use the pool of the neighbouring hotel but that was very very small and pretty grim! We walked in and walked straight back out! Couldn't really sit on our room balcony as there was too much noise from the building work below.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Of all the hotels in Palma de Mallorca, the Costa Azul Hotel a unique hotel and invites you to immerse yourself in the heart of Palma de Mallorca through a one-of-a-kind place, imbued with colour, poetry and Mediterranean. A place where feelings predominate and where you are the protagonist of each moment. Different from all the hotels in Palma de Majorca through its philosophy, services and personal attention, the Costa Azul Hotel is privileged to be the hotel on Palma Bay with the best views: a picture-window onto the sea through which you can dive directly into the essence of this unique city. Whether you're travelling as a couple, with friends or on business, get ready to feel the Mediterranean's embrace in every nook of our hotel in Palma. Let its innovative design and spacious guest rooms leave you open-mouthed; make yourself at home throughout; and minute by minute, build the holiday of your dreams. In our hotel in Palma de Majorca you'll find the perfect inspiration for making the city yours, and feeling that almost magical surprise which travelling, discovering and experimenting gives you. Come and discover our hotel in Palma: there's a whole sea of sensations that we want to sail over with you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Hotel Costa Azul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Costa Azul Hotel
- Costa Azul Hotel Palma
- Hotel Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca, Majorca
- Costa Azul Palma De Mallorca