A girlfriend and I have just returned from the most incredible five nights in Palma, made even more special by this stunning hotel. On arrival we were given a detailed tour by Marie Jose who is just so lovely and she told us that she wanted the hotel to be our home whilst we were staying. It really does feel like a home- albeit a very grand and exquisite one. We were shown to monet's kitchen- complimentary afternoon tea is served here every day and then the quaint honesty bar which feels more like an amazing homely sitting room. There is beautiful art everywhere and our bedroom and bathroom were completely charming. We were concerned that perhaps we were going to feel too young or that the hotel might be stuffy and full of older couples but actually it was just lovely and the staff really do make this place what it is. Any minor issues we had were immediately solved and sweet letters left in our room to explain what had happened. The roof terrace is out of this world and never crowded. I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again- in fact I will DEFINITELY be back-the sooner the better. Only one potential improvement would be the breakfast tariff. Although they were explained in the menu, it was unfortunate that if you happened to want toast and a boiled egg you were charged 24 euros because it was deemed as a full, hot breakfast. Maybe we should have just eaten everything in sight and been done with it!! However, this did not in any way detract from our stay. A big thank you to all the lovely staff and see you soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Palacio Ca Sa Galesa is an iconic 5-stars boutique-hotel in the heart of Palma de Mallorca. It is located in an elegant XVI century palace which perfectly combines island's architecture with French, Italian and English style.This charming hotel has 12 rooms, all of them unique and different. The wonderful interiors of Palacio Ca Sa Galesa are smartly decorated with valuable works of art by great artists such as Miro, Calder or Bennasar. The hotel is equipped with comfortable lounges and meeting rooms, a library, a bar, a restaurant, a breakfast room, a quiet courtyard for relaxing and a spacious terrace for sunbathing. Hotel's excellent location allows guests enjoying some excellent views of Palma's bay and Cathedral.Palacio Ca Sa Galesa offers a wide variety of quality services including Wi-Fi Internet access, 24 hour room service, express check-in/out, air conditioning, heating, parking facilities, free bike rental and a new wellness area with gym, thermal bath circuit, heated indoor pool, sauna, Roman bath, Jacuzzi and health and beauty treatments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Booking.com, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Palacio Ca Sa Galesa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palacio Ca Sa Galesa Hotel
- Hotel Palacio Ca Sa Galesa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca