Set in the quaint old streets and handy for shops and restaurants. Mallorcan style with a Sound of Music convent feel to it. Pool small but pretty. Rooms cleaned fastidiously. Seemed to be the same woman who booked you in, cleaned the room and made the breakfast. No reception as such but bell to ring for her. Speaks only a little English so whole place feels authentic and rustic. Recommend you eat breakfast out as was very slow service. Hotel handy for the No 3 bus in front of C&A to Illetes beach which is a nice cove with one or two laid back cocktail bars. Takes 25 mins to get here but Palma beach itself wasn't bad at all really too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel san Lorenzo, this XVII century manor house has been turned into a four star hotel, preserving all the Majorcan characteristics. Located in the heart of Palma's historycal old quarter. The small garden and pool are a real oasis in the centre of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Hotel San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Lorenzo Palma De Mallorca
- San Lorenzo Hotel
- Hotel San Lorenzo Palma De Mallorca, Majorca