I looked at this again as it featured in Majorca guide book as top hotel. Well I can't see it's changed much, if at all, since we stayed there. What a horrible experience and one of the worst hotels I have stayed at. As an example the hotel talks about a picturesque lane at the rear where the balcony overlooks. What they don't say is that it's extremely busy and faces nightclubs and the smell of urine is bad. Some may enjoy the experience but we didn't.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Hotel san Lorenzo, this XVII century manor house has been turned into a four star hotel, preserving all the Majorcan characteristics. Located in the heart of Palma's historycal old quarter. The small garden and pool are a real oasis in the centre of the city. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com, Priceline and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel San Lorenzo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- San Lorenzo Palma De Mallorca
- San Lorenzo Hotel
- Hotel San Lorenzo Palma De Mallorca, Majorca