Stayed for a weekend. Lovely comfortable hotel with great views over the bay and cathedral. Snippy staff on reception no welcome drink and no turn down service in the evening. Lovely breakfast on the terrace and spacious gardens and pool area. Indoor spa and pool was free and quiet, although looking a bit tired in parts. Evening meals nice too but again rather snippy service.
Comfortable beds but air conditioning not great. Good selection of tv channels including UK terrestrial channels eg BBC1 etc. Quiet surrounding area mainly residential and a bit too far to walk into Palma itself although very close to Porto PI shopping Mall with excellent shops. Lovely fish restaurant just near here. Great place for a relaxing long weekend. Mainly German guests in the hotel. Very quiet at night too. Make sure you get a bay or cathedral view room. It's worth the extra. Only free wifi at reception.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in an excellent location overlooking Palma de Mallorca's bay and sourrounded by magnificent gardens, yet only a few minutes from the city center. Rooms: large, luxurious rooms and suites, fully equipped with a furnished bathroom, hair dryer, bathrobe, heating / air-conditioning, Sat-TV, minibar, safety deposit box and terrace with a magnificent panoramic view. Spa & Wellness Center: The Nayara Spa invites you to relax in a truly luxurious style. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda and Otel so you can book your GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grupotel Valparaiso Palace Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- GPRO Valparaiso Palace & SPA Palma De Mallorca, Majorca