Hotel Saratoga is in a first class location, about 5 mins walk from the port, 10 mins to the impressive cathedral, and centrally located for great bars and restaurants.
The rooms are comfortable rather than exciting. The roof top pool is lovely, but gets very crowded very quickly. Food, only judged by breakfast, is good. Nice hotel, good service, good prices.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel Saratoga, in Palma (Majorca) was established in 1962 and has been recently refurbished. The Hotel Saratoga is situated in a central but quiet location in Palma (Majorca), near one of the most popular and prestigious commercial avenues of the city - Avenue Jaime III - close to the Paseo Maritimo promenade, the Cathedral and the Harbour. Built in a conventional style, the Hotel Saratoga has a fresh and comfortable atmosphere, a sober decor, and excellent facilities, equipment and service. The Hotel Saratoga disposes 187 luxury rooms and offers free wireless high speed internet throughout the whole hotel. There is a BLUE JAZZ CLUB with live Jazz Music and the presence of the best Jazz artists in Majorca. The Hotel Saratoga is highly recommended for Conventions and Business, tourism, Golf and leisure guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Mirai, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, HostelWorld, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hotel Saratoga reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Saratoga Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Saratoga Palma De Mallorca, Majorca