“A very Special Experience”
Review of HM Jaime III

HM Jaime III
Ranked #12 of 74 Hotels in Palma de Mallorca
Reviewed March 27, 2011

I stayed at the Jaime III for two nights. As we walked into the hotel we got a sample of the great sense of style that is all around. The front of house staff were attentive and our room was ready even though we were twenty minutes before the said time, how refreshing.
The bedroom was decorated with a lot of taste, the art on the walls stunning and the balcony had a romantic view of the rooftops, I must say it was one of the nicest rooms I have ever slept in. We ate in the restaurant and had a delicious meal, again the staff paid great attention to detail. The whole stay was very special and I would recommend this hotel, its a real haven.

Reviewed March 18, 2011

Superb location, easy walking distance to everything.
Check in was good and later on our way out the lady on reception was very helpful and pin pointed some interesting places on my map, much needed as this was our first trip to Palma.
Our room was modern simplicity itself, with lots of natural light and high quality goods in the bathroom.
Even though it was only February it was warm enough to sit outside and enjoy a little of the street cafe culture.
This is a wonderful place to stay, a truly modern, boutique hotel.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2011

What a secret gem I have uncovered, right in the centre of Palma. I,m amazed this hotel has managed to escape me for so long. Its everything you expect and so much more. The check in was quick and easy, in a serene, modern reception. Hanging up are some amazing pieces of art, I couldn,t wait to see my room. It was a small haven of cool perfection, deep mattress, nice fat pillows and a great shower, with lots of nice smellys. Now I could go on, but I,ll put a sock in it. Palma as always is a great City for sight seeing, shopping and good restaurants, the restaurant downstairs in the hotel is first class and the lamb was possibly the best I,ve eaten. Promised myself I,ll be back.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2011

My friend booked this as we are doing all the main European cities and it happened to be her turn. I couldn,t have found anything better. First of all, its within easy walking distance to the city shops, also the main bus stops are at the end of the street. The hotel itself is just amazing, what a change to find a hotel that is actually better than you hope for. The Art speaks for itself, the staff are very professional and the rooms were all different. Best bit of my stay was the massage I treated myself to, well worth spending an afternoon if you can squeeze it in.

Reviewed March 7, 2011

Stayed here for 2 days/nights and found it to be well worth the special deal of 85 Euros a night - the location was excellent: bus stops right across the street (to and from airport as well as around town) and it is walking distance to the main attractions in the old city area. Staff was helpful and made everything very easy... The hotel looks just like the pictures online, funky art everywhere and smallish but comfortable rooms - seems to be a very good value.

Reviewed March 4, 2011

As I was treating my wife to a romantic weekend away to celebrate a special Birthday the right hotel was important to set the scene. This hotel was so perfect, even better than expected. Check in was smooth and we were smartly shown to our elegant room. It is obvious that the art on display all around the hotel is original and unusual and gives it a feeling of quiet reverance. The shopping in Palma is easy as the hotel is very central. We dined at the restaurant downstairs and it was as good as any and better than most. A very special hotel, would recommend.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 1, 2011

I stayed here for one night on a business trip but was so impressed would have liked to make it longer. This hotel is a rare city treat, the staff seem to be able to get anything you need, its spotless, and the shower was top class. The rooms have free wi fi and the food was superb, no need to leave the hotel, everything is catered for. Would stay next time and hopefully make it leisure not business.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business