Our family of 2 adults + 2 kids (ages 11 and 13) stayed for one night in a Junior Suite. Plenty of room for all, with a king, double sofabed and twin rollaway. Bathroom large with separate shower and Jacuzzi tub. Outdoor pool and small grounds good but largely adult-oriented. Did not use spa. Restaurant was alright but seemed somewhat limited - - may have eaten off-property more if stay was longer.
Location was OK, about a 20 min taxi ride from airport. Would need a taxi/bus to beach. Did not walk to marina.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca