My wife and i have just spent 3 nights and we could not fault this hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful from the moment we arrived. The Hotel and the rooms were spotlessly clean. Eating in was lovely. The food was cooked very well and not axpensive. Although the hotel was not central to palma, everywhere was easily accessable.10 mins walk to the harbour, the castle was about 15mins walk.The cathedral itself only took 20mins to walk to.
Overall i would recommend a stay here. Why people have given this hotel a bad review is beyond me. Definately a 4 star hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca