Stayed for 3 nights in this. 4 star hotel for 300 pounds in December. In a fantastic junior suite on floor 10, we had panoramic views over the city and could see the cathedral , castle and sea,we had come to look at apartments so don't have much of a chance to look round Palma but it is a very attractive city with great restaurants
The hotel isn't in the best position for central Palma but we had hired a car and it was easy to park .we had breakfast and some room service and all the food was fine. In summer the pool area would be very useful, we would be happy to stay again .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca