We stayed at this hotel in November 2012 for three nights. We were made to feel welcome from the minute we walked in. The staff were extremely friendly and the reception area itself was very welcoming. The room was very comfortable and very clean although I felt it could have been a little bigger. On most days we had breakfast and dinner in the hotel and for the price there was a good variety of food. The only problem I had with the food was the amount of salt in most of the dinner dishes.
The hotel also has a lovely Spa but be aware that it costs €10 per visit to the spa
Overall we enjoyed our stay and I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca