We arrived to a short weekend with our 10 months old baby. They upgraded our room to a suite without us requesting it and it was free of charge.
That was already a very good start!
The room was very comfortable and clean and we had a nice terrace with a view to the pool. The pool area was very nice and we ate our lunches by the pool, they had a very nice selection of lunch dishes and not expensive.
Breakfast was very nice as well with a large selection buffet.
The staff was very kind and helpful at all times.
Also the free of charge wifi is another positive point.
To sum it up, it was a very positive experience and I fully recommend it.
The only two things that were not perfect are:
The hotel was full and there was a bit of a shortage in the pool seats, but it always worked out.
Also, we wanted to have a massage in the spa and were told that it is fully booked from over a month ! So, if you want a treatment you need to book it in advanced, a few weeks before arrival.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Placed in a quiet area next to the Seaside Promenade, a 15 minutes walk from the Old Quarter, Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa is a modern urban hotel that combines comfort, closeness and excellent customer service. Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa offers 153 rooms and Junior Suites opened in 2010 and 2005, Spa and Wellness Centre, conference rooms, restaurant and swimming-pool, making it a perfect choice for business trips and holidays in Majorca. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Expedia, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Isla Mallorca Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Isla Mallorca And Spa
- Hotel Isla Mallorca & Spa Palma De Mallorca, Majorca