I found the Hotel Zenith to be clean and the staff mostly friendly and helpful. The hotel is probably not suitable for the disabled as it is on a hill, it is a good 10-15 minute walk down to cala mayor.
The food was nicely presented and a good selection, The room had free air con which was a huge plus and also free safe deposit box, although you had to use a credit card to activate it, which seemed a little worrying in these days of ID theft etc, although I still did it, so i can't have been that concerned.
I didn't actually rate the resort of cala mayor that much, but seeing as we were there just for some sun and relaxation it didn't really matter.
I thought the pool area was lovely and the pool nice and clean, plenty of sunbeds. the hotel however was far from full despite it being July.
The beach gets really crowded and sunbeds cost 4.60 Euros for a day which I think is extortionate....maybe thats me, but if you were a family of 4 that would make the day out very expensive before you started on drinks etc.
There is no entertainment in the hotel and I really think they should vary the CDs a bit, as it was driving us mad hearing the same songs over and over.
All in all a good hotel for the price. The only complaint was our wake up call on our morning of departure was 15 minutes late, but luckily we set our phones aswell, so didn't oversleep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rest. Relaxation. An easygoing atmosphere. A good dose of perks. Plenty of entertainment. Panoramic views over the Mediterranean and the Bay of Palma. And especially sun and beach. The Mirablau Hotel offers all of this, a hotel strategically located in one of the most hidden-away corners of the Bay of Palma. In fact, we have one exceptional neighbour: the Marivent Palace, the summer residence of the Spanish royal family. Plus, we are just four kilometres from the centre of Palma. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hotel Mirablau reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Zenith Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Hotel Mirablau Palma De Mallorca, Majorca