All reviews steep hill taxi rank bus stop pool and garden area stayed here for nights nice hotel a large shopping centre large balcony cleaned every day porto pi shopping centre enjoyed our stay the staff were extremely helpful the air conditioning takes about minutes every evening nice bathroom paella
Reviewed September 3, 2018

The is a very nice hotel, we had a good room with a large balcony overlooking a fairly quiet road. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Breakfast and lunch was excellent if a little expensive. The pool was not used too much so, if you wanted you could spend a quiet day round the pool. The only down site for us was the location, we were not prepared for it to be on a hill and walking down and back to the nearest shopping centre/restaurants was a challenge. This was the same when you wanted to go into Palma, there was a bus service, just round the corner which we never used as it was not that frequent. There was also a taxi rank just opposite the hotel which we did use at 6 euros to Palma one way. Do not be fooled by the appearance of the local shopping centre there are 3 floors hidden from view including a large supermarket Carrfore. Our advice would be to hire a car to use this hotel unless you are happy to walk up and down the hill to get anywhere. P s we are in our early 70's for young people this would not be a challenge

Stayed: September 2018
Reviewed August 30, 2018 via mobile

I visited Mallorca last week and decided to stay in NH as it was far away from city center (noise) and I thought I would have a good time.
Unfortunetly, I had many pumps in this hotel.
First of all, I reserved a room and asked for queen bed and non smoking.
I did my reservation direct with NH to be sure they would give me what I asked. No intermediates!
It didnt make any difference.
When I arrived, I was given a terrible room. Small bed, smoking smell and shower was so tight that I wasnt able to move.
Same night, I asked to be moved and what I heard was : “as you are alone, we had to gave you the smallest room as we have other guests! But we can offer a dinner for you as gift”. So, a lonely traveller has no rights! Great to hear that!!
Well, sure dinner was good, but it didnt pay for the difference between a good room and the smallest one. I payed a lot to be in a good place.
Next morning, I asked again and finally, they put me in another room which was finally what I had reserved.
Problem was that there were many teenagers in this hotel that next two nights, I was awaken at 5 am with music and drunk shouts.
For NH, this should be controlled. I assumed that parents pay for their teenagers to stay in a good and far away hotel. As they dont have any chance, they party in the hotel, which I dont understand why hotel doesnt have any policy and control over this.
One night, I had to ask one of them to not sit in my door. Yes. A young man was sitting in front of my door and calling a girl. I was able to hear all of his words.
This is not what I expect from NH. No control and people do whatever they want as they were in a hostel.
I didnt recommend this hotel. I have been to other NH around world and this one is not as good. It is noisy and not worth it what you spend.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank LuNavarro
Reviewed August 18, 2018 via mobile

We stayed there for 6 nights.the hotel is in great location not far from the port but there is taxi and bus station outside so its easy to get there.the staff was kind and help us a lot,especially the reseptionist with the glasses show us some beaches at the map and help us a lot becase she made excellent choices.the room was fantastic,big enough and was cleaned every day.i suggest it and if i will come again in mallorca,i will choose that again!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
David H, Director de Recepción at NH Ciutat de Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2018

Dear Stelios M,

We would like to sincerely thank you for your excellent ratings about our hotel NH Ciutat de Mallorca.

We are delighted to read that you had a pleasant week with us. All our staff work hard to provide our guests with the best hospitality services and we are proud to know we achieved this. We will share your kind words with all of them, especially "the receptionist with glasses", which we are sure will be very proud and grateful :)

We are very happy to hear that you would recommend NH Ciutat de Mallorca to others! That is one of the greatest compliments we can receive and we would like to thank you for that.

With kindest regards,
Cristina Benítez

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

I visited the hotel with some friends at the beginning of August. We booked a 2 bed room + 3 bed room. The hotel is clean, the staff is very friendly and always smiling :), the pool area is really nice but it is not a 4-star hotel, I’ve been to 3-star hotels that offered more. The price though was an average of 190€/room per night, which was a bit expensive for the location up the hill and amenities.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends

Dear fuego2,

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent visit to NH Ciutat de Mallorca. We love to hear you had a nice stay with us.

We are delighted to see that you enjoyed the professional and dedicated staff during your stay.

Palma is always worth a visit and we are looking forward to be your smiling host once again in the near future :)

Atentamente,
Cristina Benítez

Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for 5 nights from June 20th. Myself and 2 friends were sharing a triple room. I emailed ahead and requested a superior room for extra space and comfort. It was well worth the extra money. Despite arriving late and the new receptionist telling us the required room was unavailable, actually she was mistaken and we had a fantastic room. It was huge with a large bedroom with mini fridge and a large dressing area separate with another bed and a decent bathroom. Free safe and air conditioning provided and WiFi. The room was cleaned and towels changed daily. The pool and garden area very well kept and a lovely place to relax. The pool bar was reasonably priced with a fab guy running it called Antonio, nothing was too much trouble. The food was very acceptable at the bar too . All the staff were very polite and helpful, very efficient. We visited during the Nit de Foc celebrations which was amazing and very exciting.
There is a taxi rank and shops opposite.
I can highly recommend this hotel and would definitely return again!

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
dvaswani2017, Director General at NH Ciutat de Mallorca, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for choosing NH Ciutat de Mallorca for your stay in the island, and for sharing your experience in with other users of TripAdvisor and further guest of our hotel.

We are very pleased to hear that everything was up to your expectations, hotel location, room size and confort, excelent service, pool and garden area, etc...

We also would like to thank you for your wonderful comments about our staff and with special mention towards Antonio, this has been very motivating for all off them.

We hope to receive you in our hotel in a near further

Kind Regards