We stayed at Gran Melia Victoria for six days. We booked a Premium room with lovely views of the harbor and the Cathedral. The room had a good size, with a big beautiful bed. Usually the beds in Spain are quite hard, but this one had firm quality madrases that gave you an excellent sleep. The air condition worked perfectly, and had almost no sound!
The bathroom had lovely articles from Clarins, and huge soft bath towels.
The room was very well looked after twice a day, and in the evening they put a small chocolate on the pillow as a treat! We had a coffee machine in the room, but had to pay extra for the coffee. I find it strange though that coffee and water are not complimentary in a Premium room.
Regarding the service in the hotel it was excellent in all levels. But I have to mention Oscar the pool attendant, a man who knows how to give you great service and make you feel special!
The pool area is nice, but you do not get the sun madrases before 10 am, and thats a bit too late, since it is impossible to lay on the sun beds without a madras.
The drinks and food around the swimming pool are quite expensive, especial when the lunch menu is a bit boring and taste less.
The airport bus number 1 stops right outside the hotel on the sea side, and cost 3 euro. Bus number 3 stops outside the hotel to the left of the main entrance, cost 1,5 euro and brings you to the center of Palma. We spent some lovely days in Palma and Gran Melia Victoria is a great hotel, I highly recommend it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gran Meliá Victoria is a 5 star hotel located in Paseo Marítimo with wonderful views of the Bay of Palma. A unique experience of traditional luxury and cutting-edge style inside this deluxe 171-room hotel surrounded by history and classic beauty. Rooms equipped with every comfort, excellent facilities and superb services. RedLevel Service in Superior Accommodation: The most superior range of personalized attendance. Admire stunning sunsets from our magnificent terrace or just relax by the pool with panoramic and exclusive views. Enjoy an authentic gourmet experience in our fine dining restaurant and the most innovative cocktails in our bars. It is surrounded by elegant restaurants and close to the most exclusive shops and boutiques and historic city centre of Palma de Mallorca. It is near the airport (15 minutes away). Located in an area noted for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and café terraces which buzz with activity both day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, TravelUp, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca