The reviews for this hotel are very good and it lived up to those reviews.
Lovely bedroom, mine was to the front of the hotel as I did not pay the extra for a view, but saw the views from other friends rooms. The bed is very comfortable. The towels in the bathroom giant size with Clinique toiletries. The air-conditioning could not bring the temperature down cool enough to sleep, but you could open the window, and other than new year's eve around 3/4am it was very quiet
The reception desk was very helpful. the only down side was when we came to pay our bill - we had a 20 Euro Melia daily voucher to spend, and we eventually got this off our bills,but it took about 30 mins to sort it out. The bar staff are also very attentive. Breakfast is excellent, including providing expresso coffee when asked.
I swam in the indoor swimming pool, which was lovely. It has lounge chairs, plenty of towels, water and a kettle to make tea etc. The outside terrace which we used on the last two days, as it was warm enough to sit outside, has big squashy chairs and sofas, and you get a great view of the marina.
December is a great time to visit Palma as it is not too busy and the weather is temperate
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gran Meliá Victoria is a 5 star hotel located in Paseo Marítimo with wonderful views of the Bay of Palma. A unique experience of traditional luxury and cutting-edge style inside this deluxe 171-room hotel surrounded by history and classic beauty. Rooms equipped with every comfort, excellent facilities and superb services. RedLevel Service in Superior Accommodation: The most superior range of personalized attendance. Admire stunning sunsets from our magnificent terrace or just relax by the pool with panoramic and exclusive views. Enjoy an authentic gourmet experience in our fine dining restaurant and the most innovative cocktails in our bars. It is surrounded by elegant restaurants and close to the most exclusive shops and boutiques and historic city centre of Palma de Mallorca. It is near the airport (15 minutes away). Located in an area noted for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and café terraces which buzz with activity both day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca