This was our 4th stay in this wonderful hotel & once again we enjoyed every minute.
The bedrooms & public areas are traditionally stylish & very comfortable indeed. Always spotlessly clean with excellent staff, most friendly & obliging, offering a standard of service often sadly lacking in other more modern, upscale hotels.
Taking breakfast on the dining room terrace overlooking the harbour & marina was the perfect way to start any day, the breakfasts & wonderful staff could not be faulted.
Poolside attendant Carlos was a gem who looked after us faultlessly during our stay. Comfortable poolside beds with plenty of shaded areas if required.
For those who prefer style over substance & a quieter beach type holiday this hotel may not be for you. In this hotel you have the best of all worlds - a comfortable, relaxing base where you can soak up the sun, cafes & restaurants close by for coffee & lunch breaks and Palma only a 30 minute stroll away for evening shopping & dining.
My wife & I are in our mid/late 50's have travelled extensively & stayed in may 5 star hotels worldwide. We will usually express our dissatisfaction if we feel it is necessary. We have never had cause to complain about anything at the Melia Victoria.
We will most certainly be back next year - sooner if possible !!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Gran Meliá Victoria is a 5 star hotel located in Paseo Marítimo with wonderful views of the Bay of Palma. A unique experience of traditional luxury and cutting-edge style inside this deluxe 171-room hotel surrounded by history and classic beauty. Rooms equipped with every comfort, excellent facilities and superb services. RedLevel Service in Superior Accommodation: The most superior range of personalized attendance. Admire stunning sunsets from our magnificent terrace or just relax by the pool with panoramic and exclusive views. Enjoy an authentic gourmet experience in our fine dining restaurant and the most innovative cocktails in our bars. It is surrounded by elegant restaurants and close to the most exclusive shops and boutiques and historic city centre of Palma de Mallorca. It is near the airport (15 minutes away). Located in an area noted for its cosmopolitan atmosphere and café terraces which buzz with activity both day and night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity and Odigeo so you can book your Gran Melia Victoria reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Victoria Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Gran Melia Hotel Victoria
- Sol Melia Victoria
- Gran Melia Palma Victoria
- Gran Melia Victoria Palma De Mallorca, Majorca