We have stayed here many times over the last 30 years and recommended to family and friends. So sadly arriving for 5 nights yesterday Sunday 3rd February we were very disappointed that the room was the sane as 4 years ago but with threadbear carpets, tired furnishings, and sad bathroom. Shower control had a bit missing this morning and no hot water! So I didn't have a pre breakfast shower! And we are here until Friday! we are on the third floor so view ok although requested highest I think there is so much work going on higher up this is as good as it gets! As always lovely outlook a d great breakfast but would have appreciated being told work going on in hotel all day above so noise of work until 6 tonight!
Probably our last visit -sadly Palas Atenea.
Helen room 322
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ·Modern, bright rooms equipped with everything you need to enjoy a wonderful stay in Mallorca ·Fantastic new lobby area to enjoy a gin and tonic in the new Blue Lounge Bar ·YHI Spa with water circuit, 7 treatment rooms and a full gym measuring over 1,200 m2! * ·Delicious breakfast buffet with show cooking and breakfast area on the terrace to enjoy the views* ·Just 10 minutes from Palma de Mallorca airport and the main attractions in the city ·The best hotel in Mallorca for groups of over 300 people *extra charge ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Melia Palas Atenea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Palas Atenea Hotel Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Palma De Mallorca
- Melia Hotel Palas Atenea
- Melia Palas Atenea Palma De Mallorca, Majorca