“Lazy lunch!”

13%
Ranked #30 of 2,335 Restaurants in Palma de Mallorca
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Wine Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 13% is a wine bar / bistro in the heart of Palma de Mallorca. With its huge selection of spanish, especially majorcan wines, its cozy atmosphere and last but not least its fresh & extraordinary tapas creations, 13% is the place to be for wine lovers, gourmets and everybody else going for a relaxed place to enjoy. Every day they serve a different tapas lunch menu for 10,80 €, and in the evening you can enjoy the tapas degustation menu (6 dishes with dessert surprise for 2 or more people) for 19,50 € / person. Kitchen is open from 12h30 till 23h30 monday till saturday, sundays from 18h.
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Found this place with help from lonely planet guide when on a cruise round med. Spent a couple of hours enjoying a relaxed atmosphere, good service and wonderful tapas. The set menu is a great idea and means all the ingredients are fresh - it also means the prices are reasonable! Wouldn't hesitate to recommend this restaurant to anyone wanting somewhere slightly off the beaten track to avoid the hoards of tourists!

Reviewed May 4, 2013

We are so glad we found this little gem! We enjoyed the set menu of 3 tapas +desert for 10.80euro very tasty friendly helpful good value great atmosphere....what more could you ask for. Will definitely be back and would recommend

Reviewed April 22, 2013

First time in Palma and we just stumbled across this little gem. The food and wine was absolutely outstanding and the staff smily and helpful. One of the niceste places I've been to in a long time.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Lengthy reviews are often boring and cant convey the true sense of what it means to experience true taste, ambiance and simplicity at reasonable prices.
Just go, and if you are not happy afterwards I would say you were unlucky, too judgmental or in need of therapy.

1  Thank dorkadee
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It is a nice place with a cozy, nonchalant interior. We were there on a busy Easter night, and the stuff had not much attention for us, which was kind of understandable, but still I did not find the friendlies that the other reviewers were writing about. I found food a bit too, hmmm, adjusted to a modern, fancy taste? Oh well, this sort of places need to exist as well. But for me searching for a place serving authentic tapas and finding quinoa in the menu was a bit too much. I also found it a bit pricey, considering the sizes of the meals and how much you need to order to actually feed a hungry man.
In summary, if I were an experienced tapas eater and wanted to find some ethical sourced variation on the local food, I would probably be very happy. Since I was only a tourist, I did not like it that much.