All reviews old town beautiful hotel small roof terrace junior suite public rooms modern amenities separate shower complimentary glass of cava huge bathroom sister hotel common areas our room was spacious small hotel perfect location lovely boutique breakfast and dinner quiet street
Reviewed October 15, 2013

The Can Cera hotel is a little oasis of tranquility in the heart of the old town in Palma. Converted from a large private residence about 2 years ago it is built round an open court yard which is used as the lobby area and bar. the building is old and is simply stunningly beautiful. The rooms and there are 12 are set over 2 floors and are of varying sizes. We had a junior suite (a complementary up-grade as it was my wife's birthday which along with the bottle of fizz on the day was a lovely touch) Room 9 was large and airy The bed was large and very comfortable the bathroom was stone and marble and well appointed. Toiletries provided were lovely. Windows with shutters opened on one side onto the very narrow street and on the other side onto the central courtyard. The room had air con, large LG FST(but no DVD player or iPod dock) a fridge and a safe. There was ample wardrobe space. Breakfast is a buffet affair with a cooked option also and the bacon and poached eggs were particularly nice. The hotel has a "gastronomic" restaurant and having eaten here on our first night I can recommend it.
The hotel has free WiFi though out and this seemed to work well enough.
There is I think a spar also.
I booked our stay directly with the hotel and they were happy also to arrange transport to and from the airport (there was a charge for this).
The hotel has a sister hotel 5 minutes walk away which is also boutique but more modern and has views out over the sea from the top floor balcony.
The cost of rooms is not cheap certainly but then quality costs.
All in all a beautiful hotel, excellently managed. I will certainly return when next in Palma
Photos to follow.

Room tip: Room 9 was perfect
Reviewed October 12, 2013

My husband and I stayed here from 9th - 11th October 2013 for a late break. We stayed in room 3 the Can Cera suit, it was beautiful, spacious with little touches of fresh flowers and little jelly sweets left out at night. So clean and comfortable. The staff were friendly and helpful and couldn't do enough for us. Lovely location, lovely food and bar area. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed October 12, 2013

Can cera is a fabulous location right in the heart of the old town and makes a great base from which to explore Palma. We stayed in room 9 which was a huge room facing the courtyard on the 2nd floor. We loved everything about this hotel, the staff were very friendly and there are some fantastic communal spaces.

We didn't eat breakfast in the hotel as there were some great cafes round the corner which served coffee and ensaimadas and this was a far cheaper option.

If you are staying in Palma on a Tuesday don't miss the route of the Martians - a great tapas trail round the sa gerrieria neighbourhood.

Room tip: Room 9 was huge and even though it faced onto the courtyard we didn't find it noisy
Date of stay: September 2013
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Our first time to Palma and we were delighted with our stay at the beautiful Can Cera Hotel! Our room was comfy and spacious, the public spaces were large and inviting, and the staff was friendly and immensely helpful with organizing our much too limited visit. If we are fortunate enough to return to Palma, this hotel will be our choice !

Room tip: Rooms 3 ( a small suite) and 9 were very comfortable and beautifully appointed.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank JaneF346
Reviewed October 8, 2013

Stayed here from 4 to 7 October as a birthday treat for myself (and my hubby). A wonderful stay. Room 9 was spacious and comfortable. I had a fantastic massage on 5 Oct, my actual birthday and a really nice touch was a birthday card and a bottle of sparkly in my room from the team at Can Cera. A really sweet gesture.

A beautiful building, lovely atmosphere and great service.

Date of stay: October 2013
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lucy G