“Fabulous experience!!!”
Review of Mallorca Hiking

Mallorca Hiking
More attraction details
Owner description: Mallorca Hiking specializes in private guided walking tours all over the island of Mallorca; day trips and excursions, some with special interest themes. Join a scheduled group walk (see calendar) if you're traveling alone, or you're a couple, or you can have a day trip tailor-made especially for you and your family / company / party of friends. We offer a very personalized a high quality guiding service where we make sure our clients feel taken care of and enjoy every minute of their selected activity.
Reviewed May 24, 2013

Having completed the walk from Valdemossa to Deya we just wanted to let know what a fabulous time we had today with Jesca. The walk lived up to all expectations and quite literally blew our breath away and Jesca was a delight! She was full of fascinating information and wonderful company.
From the moment I found your company on the internet you have been a pleasure to
deal with.We will be in touch again and will be sure to recommend you to all our friends

Many many thanks Alex and Jonathan Fryer

in 6 reviews
"deia"
in 7 reviews

Reviewed April 23, 2013

We are a small company from Sweden and as part of our conference on Mallorca I found Mallorca Hiking on the internet and asked them to arrange a hike.

It was really well arranged. We were supposed to do the hike on a Saturday but the weather forecast was not good. Fiona rescheduled it without problem to Friday instead and we got a wonderful day on the Archdukes Bridleway.

It took us a little bit longer than planned but Fiona an Jess was able to hold our bus so we did have time for a beer (actually two..) after the hike a bar in Valldemossa.

I really can recommend Fiona and her team!

Per Kyhle

Sweden

Reviewed April 3, 2013

My family and I (all adults) have just returned from Mallorca during which we went on 3 marvellous hikes; Soller and the surrounding villages, the castle ruins above Orient with lunch at the ‘lamb restaurant’ and mountain peaks and turquoise bays. All hikes were led by Jesca who was great fun and incredibly insightful about the architecture, the land and the history of each area. We all had a fabulous time and it was such a nice way to see parts of the island that we would have otherwise missed in the car. If you love good, rustic food – the lamb restaurant is a must, utterly delicious!
Really easy to organise as I got in touch with Fiona via email who was fantastically efficient and I was able to pay online through PayPal. I highly recommend this company and wouldn't hesitate to book with them on my next visit.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

Last week I participated on the walk around the picturesque rural villages surrounded by almond orchards. We had beautiful sunny weather, and had the chance to see the amazing scenery and the almond trees in blossom.
Our guide Peter provided a lot of interesting information and has a great knowledge of the island, the nature and made the walk an unforgettable experience. Highly recommended to everyone!

1  Thank breathspiration
See more reviews
Reviewed November 18, 2012

This was a great circular walk from S'Arraco. It was easy to book and Jesca couldn't have been more welcoming when I arrived at the meeting place. The trail included gentle climbs and a fantastic tree lined descent to the beach to have a picnic lunch. The views over to Sa Dragonera were stunning. The description on the website is reassuringly accurate and I would recommend the walk to anyone who likes walking and beautiful, coastal scenery. Everyone in our group was really friendly and we enjoyed a celebratory drink together back in the square.