“A big surprise”

Nassau Beach
Good for: Romantic, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

I saw this restaurant by accident when I was out and jogging. We went to this place with out reservation and what a surprise. We got a great table, the starter came very fast and the food was great. Nothing to complain. Highly recommended if you like high quality dinning

There are newer reviews for Nassau Beach

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

I went to the Nassau beach restaurant for dinner with my family. We had been there three years ago and we had a wonderful dinner.
This time was different. The atmosphere at the restaurant was good but it was the one thing...
The staff at the restaurant was the worse I have ever seen in my experience. The waiter could not even open the bottle of wine, broke the first cork, needed help from other waiter to open the second bottle. One could say she had never open a bottle of wine in her life. The waiter did not speak Spanish, nor made an effort to speak English either and was never checking in our table. I even had to go to the cashier to pay the bill.
The food was overpriced and the portions were not proportional.
In general, we had a 500 euro dinner with a great time thanks to our jokes since we could not believe how terrible the service was. I will not come again to this restaurant ever.

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Floor to ceiling windows - staff friendly after talking and telling we are now locals (used to all tourists). indoors and outdoor areas - little pricey, but the view is worth the splurge once in a while - good place on vacation

1  Thank stephaniep7856
Reviewed April 21, 2013

We had a great and lazy day at Nassau Beach Club, sat on the beach and had lunch that was excellent and big. 3course menu for under 20 Euro and a spectacular view over the Mediteranian sea. Great value for money.

2  Thank Mendack
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Service is uneven here. Some staff are extremely good and some not so, but overall it is a great place to go to. It is one of the very few places in Mallorca where you can eat literally on the beach, Summer and Winter. The sunset views are very cool.
I normally eat sushi when there, which is very good albeit a bit pricey (be prepared to wait, it is done to order). Wines are also quite expensive by Spanish standards, but if you are from London, you will not notice it.
A privileged location, easy parking (a plus in Mallorca!), the sound of the sea, good food. What more?